sattiday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sattiday.....

yo folks hows we all today then?long weekend ...sun shining here,been up since 5.30..love the mornings before the wureld comes to life..did some more planting up last night ...runner beans now in..so are we all set for a good weekend?lets have a jar o java to start with...

mornin lav ...hows you after your midnight feast?take it you are havin a lie in today then?

morn Sam...hows you then mate?all good ..yep the garden is takin shape...trouble is I never really sit down in it ..my head is always thinking about modifying it or something...If I had lived in the stone age in a cave....bets are on I would have been makin something...as for musical talent ...fair selection you have got there..moi..my feet can hum,I can work a fiddle,and make an egg banjo!!

hiya pauly ..drinking out ov sadness??nah last thing you need is a pity party .....get some of that negativity and turn it into pos..ok what can I do now ,or what have I been meanin to do that I haven t got round to yet??betcha you can find something!!dont get sucked into woe is me syndrome ..youve done too well now to fall into that one :hug:

hiya det hows you today then suire ?hows the taste n smell...is it ok?easy test ..eat an onion /or a chilli pepper raw..if yer eyes water taste n smell are ok..if not ..then you can at least be happy in the knowledge that whatever lurgy you have wont be passed on...no one will come near ya..

hi pie how are you today then?hows things with your dad?hope they are getting sorted out....

well its a lovely day out there today sun is shining..and my choices today are...watch the 13 horses in the field behind the house,the Canada geese and Kestrel hawks just now,watch my rabbits playing in the garden,then have breakfast ,showered,go out meet my friend up in Huddersfield,come back past my other friends farm and pop in,read,and do a bit in the garden..

OR

plan how I am going to get my next drink ..drive down to the off licence get a bottle of booze and glug it,not remember what Im doing,work out how to get next drink,be a complete shit to everyone I meet and greet..not go anywhere because I have been drinkin..fall asleep,wake up with sore head and want a drink...what would YOU choose???have a great weekend...

Best one liners
    Friday is my second favorite F word.
    The only thing I hate more than having a dirty house is cleaning.
    The reason why I hate mornings so much is that they start while I’m still sleeping.
    Every one of us has a friend, who says he’ll be in 5 minutes, but comes in two hours.
    Everyone can find one person or three cats waiting for him.
    Brains are wonderful, I wish everyone had one.
    If someone is spitting behind you, it means you’re in front.
    Nothing spoils the target more than a hit.
    You won’t take ‘thank you’ to bed.
    Every pipette wishes to be a clyster.
    A person has to have a warm heart and a cold beer.
    A warning shot into the head.
    There is a new trend in our office; everyone is putting names on their food. I saw it today, while I was eating a sandwich named Kevin.
    Last edited by Mick; May 28, 2016, 01:45 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Whoa! Nice way to spell out the choices there, Mick. When you put it that way, think I'll just do anything EXCEPT drink!

May I take a jar o' java to go please? Will pop back later.

Comment

Good Saturday morning Abbers

I didn't get up until 8:15 - I think I may have overdone myself the past few days, ha ha!
      It's good to be busy & I am grateful for the chance to spend this time with my family, especially the little ones!

Mick, we all know what your choice was this morning!
      I hope your day is splendid
      We are actually having our first heatwave of the season - 3 days of 90+ degree weather. Bless the AC

Hi there Pie, happy Memorial day weekend to you & I hope everything is going OK.

I will check in later.
      Going outside to play in the dirt for a while.

Det, you are right - I wear many, many hats!!!!!

Have a fab AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I liked what you wrote I've often woke up after a drink fest sick,tired,don't wanna do shit,look at how beautiful it is outside and think,jeez,what a waste of a day,coulda been so much different if I'd held my ground,not much going on here,we don't really do anything for memorial day except dodge the drunk drivers from Thursday to Tuesday,Vegas peeps seems to celebrate like the full moon,2 days before and 2 days after,I'd rather avoid the madness,much love to all,hope we all have a great Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I took complete advantage of the sunny day & got lots of plants & seeds into my gardens
          Of course not having any kids here today was a big help, ha ha!

Pauly, I hope you stay off the roads as much as possible during this holiday weekend. People can be outrageous & completely unsafe.

Quiet day on the thread - I hope everyone is OK & just relaxing
          Peace to all tonight.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X