Sunday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday..

hiya folks...last sunday in May....soon be Christmas!!!!!!!!!weather is gorgeous here again ..I have bee n in the garden since 6 ....planting digging ..with the help of the rabbits...look at the hole he dug under the concrete plinth,and then just look at Mr Innocent ..me???will jump in later,but have a great Sunday everyone...that is ..a safe sober Sunday!!
    not impressed blue box was in the way...
    20160529_083226.jpg
    oh dear look what has happened

20160529_083342.jpg

but it wasnt me!

20160528_193420.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hello from me on a beautiful Sunday morning! Sure do love this pic, Mick!

Comment

Good Sunday morning Mick, Pie & all Abbers!

That's some awesome bunny excavation work Mick & Jeeves doesn't even get his paws dirty, ha ha!!!!

I'm going to get outside before the rain makes an appearance.
      Making hay while the sun shines or some such thing, LOL

Wishing everyone a terrific AF day, I'll check in later.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Hah! Jeeves is busted! The look on his face is priceless,went on a taco crawl yesterday again,tried 3 different places it was me,hubs and Louie and I ain't cooking for 3 people,I got an enchilada plate at one of the joints it was good,all white meat chicken,messy refried beans and rice,got bloated though and had to put my jammie bottoms on,watched a lifetime movie while Lou jumped on me and played on his tablet,so itvwas a good Sat night,maybe boring to other people but great to me,the no smoking is going slow! I get so fuzzy headed so I smoke a bit to clear it up,I'm working on it though,have lunch at an Italian restaurant this afternoon with Bobbi's bf's mom,I see an early jammie bottom night again haha,much love to all,have a great Sunday and follow Mick's advice
        Wait:!! Forgot to tell you that one of my coworkers (the nicest one in the place) was in a rollover accident yesterday morning on her way to work, I guess a guy ran a red light and slammed into her and rolled her,thankfully she's ok!!and thankfully she didn't have her little 4 year old son with her cuz she sometimes brings him to work, I told you these drivers are wild this weekend
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

good morning all
          who-wee, long day yesterday, did things in opposite order; play then work. Trying to get in before the rains today. Tropical storm already?? what's up with that? Lav, you sound as if you will get the same. BTW, I have a bunch of eggs in the incubator, want a rooster?

Great pic of the wabbits! Jeeves looks right at home.

How are things in Pi-land? doggies, you do rescue, and you have some of your own? I'm sure I should realize this by past posts but I'll plead the age thing of forgetfulness.

off to finish a drain field location.
          be well good friends
          Sam

XPOST Pauly, good morning to you!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

heya kids, not doing so slick here, drank Sat and this early afternoon. trying to knock that sh*t off.

great bunny pics Mick.

Pauly, quitting nic is super hard but doable... as soon as i can get my AF legs back under me I'll work on quitting with the vaporizer.

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

You can do it Det, there's a stumbling block in your way right now for some reason, this isn't.like you,maybe do some soul searching,big fat((hugs)) speaking of big fat,I did in fact eat waaay too much at the Italian place,then grazed on leftovers bleh! Tomorrow I'm eating very light
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm sitting here with a serving of homemade vanilla coconut ice cream pauly = no bloat!
                Glad your friend is OK after that accident, such a scary thing.

Sam, no fanks on the rooster, ha ha!
                Good luck incubating, I have never tried that. I take the easy way out & order the day old hatchlings online. I have a bunch arriving the second week in June.
                The rain started here at 5 pm & I just hope we don't get the entire possible 4" predicted.

Det, I hope you get rid of the booze asap. It won't help you with anything, not a thing.
                Let's move into newer & better thinking, OK? Keep checking in with us so we know you are OK.

Peace to everyone tonight!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X