toosdi thirtywunth..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toosdi thirtywunth..

mornin all ..well did we have a good day off..for those that did?sun is crackin the flags over here ...looks like anuvver gawjus day.Went for a drive yesterday up to the camper conversions place ..got ssome great ideas so its defo happening..it all demounts and the seats back in in less than 2o mins..anyways brew and on we go ...my mate is coming up today so should be fun

hiya Lav..hows you then?all full up on ice cream?any spare?Ive eaten all mine..and every other piece of crappy food Im not supposed to ..ever get them .."ah sod it.com"moments?plants are doing good ..tomatoes have got to go in today or tomorrow..Ive got about 10 spare plants..also growing a cross plant ..its a cross between a cucumber and a melon..a cucumelon its called..and also a grape vine..as well as everyfink else...weather is just lovely today ..going outside for a brew..horses are rolling all over the field at the back..I think he is gonna put cattle on it...

hiya Det hows you ..feeling any better?

Pauly working bank holiday monday ...oh no..that plant is called a purple passion vine..you can train it to grow..hows the dogoise today then?have a good one..

hey Sam ...hows you today mate all good..?my friends have sacked rearing sheep..at the mo it is def not cost effective...Texel lambs are going for about £15 each!!its funny tho..they get all these animals...and end up keepin the majority as pets!!

hiya Nora C nice to see you ...good post ...to address the problem ..you gotta know what the problem is...write it down warts n all..then take it apart bit by bit...

right folks orf to make modoms brekkie ..have a great day including thse not here..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

good morning all
    thanks or the brew, Mick. Think I may need a double this morning. Lots of work done yesterday, feeling satisfied but tired. Tick season seems to be here in earnest. So does copperhead season, had one crawling on the back porch last night but got under the steps before I could find sumpin to whop it. So now I know it is lurking about. One year one went for the wife's ankle. Fortunately, missed.

Went to pick up the declaration but ended up leaving it at a framer's shop. It is amazing the repair on the insect damage and how well it was done. Should be done this week so it is another trip to the big city of Richmond. This is going to be an expensive momff.

off to friends, be well and happy
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,the dogoise is behind the toilet as I type,he comes out for food then goes outside during part of the day then makes the long sloooow trek back to the loo where he sleeps haha,Sam,does your wife feel better now that she quit smoking? I only ask cuz my coworker quit cold turkey and she'sdoing great,iI'm still pissing off Det,come on friend,you don't want this,are you still taking the bac? I've rread the hangovers are brutal on that stuff,maybe you're drinking again to feel better? I'd always do that little trick and end up in the same pit,talk to us hon,much love to all,hope today is great for us all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers

We have a hot & sunny day here, thank heavens for the AC. The humidity makes me melt & become completely useless, ha ha.

Happy gardening Mick. We haven't planted the tomatoes yet - not sure what the hold up is at this point. One strawberry plant is blooming so there's hope for the other 14 I suppose, LOL

Sam, I can't deal with snakes....just can't
        I hope you find those suckers & deal with them!!!!

Pauly, working again today or do you get the day off after the holiday like I used to get? Seems weird, don't you think?

Hello to everyone stopping in later.
        I'm off to Curves, yay!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly, still drinking to stave off the horrors. I know it's stupid but for a while it works. my life is a blur of images right now. A friend's wife is in the ICU for chronic liver failure due to lifelong alcoholism. he's so incredibly sad, they were to celebrate their 45th anny this week and they are a lovely couple. sorry, I have to go and cry more.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

I hate seeing you like this Det
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Det, I wish you could see what you are doing to yourself.
              If it's hurting us I know it's hurting you. Please stop now, get whatever help you need to stay safe ~ please :hug:
              Don't end up like your friend, you have the choice.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X