sat 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat 4th

mornin all...how are we today then?all good I hope...sad to heare about Muhammed Ali passing on...in addition to that,a good friend of mine passed away yesterday too,a gent of the first order,he originally taught me to drive..he was also fit as a butchers dog,ran marathons etc..65 years old ...endex goodnight Vienna...sorta makes you think a bit..rest in peace my friend....

Interesting yesterday..JP Morgan,the American banking corporation reckon now if Britain pulls out of Europe,then they will pull about 4000 jobs out of the uk...Wonder whose pocket he is in,considering Obama came up with a self same speech not so long back...and the fact the a lot of decisions in Europe have been signed off by the USA...now as a nation of people...sound...I have got some great friends ,met some lovely people ...but as far as politics go...yours are about as false,bent and corrupt as ours,and if thats the blackmail speeches getting sounded off.bullying ,threats etc.hey no problem,there are a lot of other countries to trade with,including Russia and China..no drama with that one..grrrr..

weather is great here today,so hopefully get out in the garden,let digger jeeves out to turn the veg beds over for me..off to the dump as well then up to Oldham and Rochdale and the garden centre ..apart from that norra lot..first flowers are on my courgettes

going to make a brew now anyone else?

will jump in later ..dont exactly feel like jokes just now!!take it eazee
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick.
    The Army barracks are deserted ............ just doing the rounds here. Maybe an idea to merge our threads ?
    Sorry about your friend
    My opinion - there is a time for us all to go - and going just means shedding this skin and getting a different one. Only our bodies ever really die. I still struggle with that belief but it is very comforting at times so I'll stick with it.
    On Britain leaving EU ....... I admire the bravery of going it alone and keeping yourselves to yourselves. Sheep are over-rated.
    Do not listen to the scaremongers - make your own decisions. The US need to mind their business.

Comment

Mae everybody, Satz,I almost"liked" your post but I do like what you wrote,thanks for stopping by Mick,sorry for your loss I have no clue about politics AT ALL! I only listen to the news and what customers are saying andmost of them are saying they like Trump cuz he's not a politition and they're sick of lying political figures,I'm just sick of it period,Sam,how's your daughter doing?good I hope,Det,check in buddy, hi Pie and Lav,have a nice Saturday all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Saturday morning Abbers!

Cloudy with the threat of rain, T storms, hurricane force winds & all that crap this weekend ~ swell.
        No big plans for me so I'll just play it by ear I suppose.

Mick, I'm sorry for your loss, 65 is way too young to leave. My mom passed at that age nearly 30 years ago but she's always been in my heart :hug:
        US politics are just plain ridiculous & there doesn't seem to be a damn thing we, as individuals can do about it either. I have always been sure to get to the polls & vote for the ones with the most promise. It just doesn't look good at this point.
        I hope you get out & enjoy your pleasant weather this weekend.

Hi there satz & Pauly & everyone stopping in today
        RIP Muhammed Ali

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

quick jump in ..temp currently at 26 degrees!!...Satzy ...I think your idea of an amalgamation is a good one..after all most of us jump in n out of them..what does everyone else think?answers on a postcard..dont usually do religion or politics .in open court.though the latter does really bug me..considering most of the politics are run by non politicians!!soooooooooooo..lets have a good weekend peeps..give some thought to an almagam of the fredz???

Waiter, I am outraged. There is a hair in my soup.
          -
          And what do you expect for this price? A whole wig?!

"So what are you doing today?"
          -
          "Nothing."

"What the heck, you were doing nothing the whole day yesterday!"
          yep and I aint finished

A boy comes home proudly announces to his parents "Mom, dad, the teacher asked the class a question today and I was the only one who knew the right answer!"

The parents are very happy and ask, "That's amazing Lenny! And what was the question?"

Sticking out his chest, the boys says, "Who farted?"

Riddles...

Q: Peter’s smart phone fell into a big mug of coffee but didn’t get wet. How was this possible?

A: It was coffee powder.

Q: What is dirty after washing?

A: Your bath water.
          Q: A man on a flat soccer field kicked a soccer ball 40 feet away. The ball came back immediately at the same speed. No one else and no object have been involved. The ball didn’t touch anything on its way. How did the man do that?

A: He kicked the ball up in the air.

What is yours, but is used much more often by your friends?

Your name.

Q: What has two legs but cannot walk?

A: A pair of trousers.

Q: What stays in the corner all the time but travels around the world?

A: Stamps.

Q: What gets quickly wet while drying?

A: The towel.

Q: You had 20 men build your house in two months. How long would it take 10 men to build the very same house?

A: Zero seconds. The house was already built by the 20 men.
          Last edited by Mick; June 4, 2016, 11:17 AM.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
          X