Rebirthday June 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebirthday June 18

:new: I am excited and a little scared to start the program on Monday. I decided to take the summer off in order to immerse myself in getting well. I work in the mental health field and this program seems to pull everything together. Years ago, I attended AA meetings, but never joined in talking in the groups. I like the idea of the support through the forums. It is nice to have the privacy!
    cat700

Rebirthday June 18

Hi cat700 and welcome.
    Hope you find here what you`re looking for, as I believe I have just started to find my way, thanks to this wonderful site and the lovely, caring people here.
    Best wishes,
    Starlight Impress

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Yes, welcome. For me this site and the people here has been the "missing link"-- the last piece in the puzzle that has made this process possible and the goal attainable. Hope you find the support you need here too.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Welcome Cat
        You will love it here. sometimes the weekends are a little slow, sometimes not, but there are folks here from all over and all time zones.
        Hope to see you around the forums.

Melissa
        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Hi Cat,

you are welcome - love the name.
          Diamond x
          I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
          I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Hi Cat and welcome to you!! Wishing you the best on this journey. Hope we get to know you more....
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

hi Cat, and a big :welcome:

Good for you for taking the time and making the commitment to get on top of this - shows a great idea about priorities! I hope you find what you're looking for and we can share the journey with you - looking forward to getting to know you better -
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Hi Cat and welcome from me too. This place has been tremendously helpful to me.
                I have been here for about a year and my life has changed in so many positive ways.
                Hope you find the support and information you need here.
                Lisa

Comment

Rebirthday June 18

Hi Cat. Glad you found us. Look forward to seeing more of you.

Comment

Working...
                  X