Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13th Monday not on a Friday

Morning all
    I'm sure by the time I get this posted, i'll be too late and another fred started.I completely missed yesterday. Had to high tail it over to Richmond to get the Declaration. Finally got it home and so that chapter of spending money is over. Hope to get a decent shot of it but the reflection from the glass makes it difficult.

Mick, any defecting yesterday?

SF, sounds like a very interesting meeting.

Lav, only a few eggs hatched, my luck all roosters.

how do to you PQ, Byrdie, Pauly, Det, Pi and all I missed
    on the runs
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

I appreciate that we've got a number of people willing to start a thread for us. Thanks for being one of them, Sam. Just a place holder of a post from me at the mo'. Back later.

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Thanks for the startup Sam! I see Mick has a thread started as well. Better to have two than none
      Do you get the non-glare glass for your Declaration by any chance? My mom always used it when having her projects framed, pretty cool.
      So you ended up with triplet sons huh? Ha ha - figures! My flock will be arriving sometime this week & even though I pay a few cents extra to have them sexed I still end up with a few guys in the bunch. Once I am sure of who they are I just take them to my farmer friend.

I'll stop by Mick's thread as well & say hi to everyone!
      Have a great AF day!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,up in Oregon Bobbi's bfs mom has a rooster along with the chickens and I guess he's an evil s.o.b! They say he attacks them,yikes! I would be scared,when there's two threads I just look at who posted the first one but I agree,better 2 than none hi Sam,Pie,SF,Det,PPQP off to say beuno on Mick's thread,he had some funny jokes up
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, we had a rooster way back when we first started this chicken hobby. I always heard they could be mean but I didn't know HOW MEAN they could be. That SOB bruised the hell out of the back of my legs every time I went in their yard with food or water - geez! I begged everyone around here to do something but no one had the heart to kill him, ha ha. We finally put an ad in a local farming paper & some farmer showed up & took him off our hands. I'm sure that dumb bird ended up in the stew pot that night, LOL
          That was before we became friends with the Amish guy who takes any birds we don't want. That bird was a nightmare!!!!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

That's what they said about theirs haha,Iguess it claws at them all crazily,screw that
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy unhung Monday ABerooos!

Sam, thanks for taking the pilots chair this morn. Glad you got your cool artifact all sorted.

Lav, I had no idea chickens were such a handful. I'm allergic to chickens, cats and most dogs. agh!
              dunno about wabbits yet.....

another sweat marathon at the gym today...feeling good and will sleep hard for sure.

another thread? ok... must explore.

be well peeps
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X