14th june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14th june

mornin folks how are we today then?all good...well Mr Mouse failed to turn up last night...thus saving his life ...and mine...dentist yesterday,thats it now until I come back from Italy,first appt is 23rd...and the next 11 appointments are scheduled after that...fortunately they are all only about an hour..not raining at the mo,so the peskies are out playing..certainly since I started taking this supplement,I dont feel nearly as tired,so mebbe it was aneemiya..find out when I get my bloods done...
    was reading some of the stuff on facebook re the massacre in Orlando...I just dont get it ....the biggest argument apart from the gun law scene,is the debate about what was the biggest killing in the American history,1890s,1920s or some are going further back to the civil war..I think ffs that they have lost sight of the issue..and thats the murder of people ..does it matter whether it is the largest,smallest or whatever!!!!

anyway brew time...

hiya Lav...so hows the new lifestyle with yb being there 24/7.....you should have a job list a mile long...thatll sort him..anyways big brew..luckily the day started a wee bit later for me,

hiya pauly ..hows you today then?all good ?yep I did quit them,but thought better take a few every now n again..Im hoping I get the new ones that haver come out from the quack,but not convinced..they are more expensive and have to be funded directly from the gp s budget!hey numbers of smokes like that are pretty good,shouldnt take you too long to give up ...how comes you dont like the boogie?whats up ?colour size?

hiya ppqp...hows you then?yep def a better idea to go back to kip at 2am!!has the lawyers bill been reviewed?hope so ...in your favour!!

hey byrdie hows you madam?..hope all is well hope your trip to Philly goes great ..go knock em out!!

hiya pie hows you then ?all good hopefully...as for the rodents in the hoose ..I think its more of in issue of the thought of them invading your territory ,tho in reality its vice versa!!hows the old dog doing?

hi Sam the man..how are you doing today then?hows that declaration looking?should look pretty good...you out on the land today?

hiya det....hows you today?aching?good for you on the no booze trail again friend...

right folks thats it ...exit stage left pour moi...have a good one...

An 87-year-old man chats with his doctor: “So, I'm getting married again next week, doc!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful! And how old is the bride?”

“She’s 19.”
    “That’s fantastic – but I have to warn you, too much action in the bed can be deadly!”
    “Ah well, if she dies, I’ll just have to remarry.”

A man wakes from a coma. The wife changes out of her black clothes and irritated, remarks, "I really cannot depend on you in anything, can I!"

A meeting of the “Castrated Anonymous”
    High-pitched male voice: "Welcome. I hope you all arrived safe and sound."
    Deep male voice: "Yes."
    High-pitched male voice: "You in the second row, please leave the room right now."

My girlfriend wanted a marriage just like a fairy tale.
    Fair enough. I gave her a loaf of bread and left her in the forest

Q. What’s brown and very bad for your dental health?
    A. A baseball bat.

What do you call a man who was born in Wichita, grew up in Alaska, and then died in Texas?
    Dead.

I took my wife’s family out for biscuits and tea.
    They weren’t very happy about having to donate blood though.

You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo.
    Last edited by Mick; June 14, 2016, 06:21 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the brew, Mick. Yep, I thought the same regarding the Orlando thing and FB. I can't understand many things.

off to a farm visit early this morning. Folks are making hay like crazy around here.
    Our big hatchery experiment is pretty much over, only 3 hatched out of 20. Not sure why. Quite cute little rascals.

IMG_1892.jpg

whilst I'm doing show and tell, declaration, tried to get it without light so it is a bit grainy.

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

all, gotta run. Hello to everyone: Pi(e), Pauly, Lav, Det, Byrdie, PQ, G, SF, and all good folks stopping by.

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

sam that is smart!!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good Tuesday morning Abbers!

Thanks for the start up Mick
        Glad your mouse got smart & moved out, ha ha!
        I sure hope your dental work comes to an end at some point, geez. Enjoy the decent weather.

Sam, great pics!
        I am ready for my new flock that will be arriving this week, yay!
        The declaration looks great, nice job Have a good day visiting farms.

Hello to the rest of the crew.
        I am trying my best to stick to my routine, even with YB hanging around all day, ha ha. He has plenty to do around here, just seems a little lost. He will adjust, I hope.

Have a great AF day!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for startup and glad you and moose still have your lives. LOL Ugh!! 11 more dentist appt's!! At least you'll have Italy to think of while sitting in the char. Haven't done the Lawyer's Review yet, still discussing it directly with her.

Sam...only 3 out of 20? Wonder what Lav's ratio is. I think the declaration turned out great.

Struggling with money issues right now. Did get the bills paid with a few quid left over. Will have to rework my budget!!! The change in job status can't come soon enough! The positive side I'm still somewhat healthy and still employed.

Shout out to all to come.....have a Terrific Tuesday all.....:smile:PPQP

X-Post Lav....stick to that routine and have a great day.

Comment

Mae everybody, just a quick fly by to say hi much loveto all,have a great Tuesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Morning!
              Well, I got the suitcase closed, that's a step in the right direction! My flight isn't until 3:20 so lots of time to fidget!
              Sam, cute chick!!
              PPQ, I'm with you on the budget. When there is nothing coming in it really accentuates what's going out! Hopefully, I will get on a payroll next week!
              Lav, I didn't do very well as an unemployed person, I didn't know what to do with myself either. Hubs assures me that it all comes together after a while and you don't know how you were able to fit a job into the mix!

Mick, glad the mouse found his way out of the house, for the safety of ALL of you!

Hope everyone has an easy day, Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                Good Morning!
                Well, I got the suitcase closed, that's a step in the right direction! My flight isn't until 3:20 so lots of time to fidget!
                Sam, cute chick!!
                PPQ, I'm with you on the budget. When there is nothing coming in it really accentuates what's going out! Hopefully, I will get on a payroll next week!
                Lav, I didn't do very well as an unemployed person, I didn't know what to do with myself either. Hubs assures me that it all comes together after a while and you don't know how you were able to fit a job into the mix!

Mick, glad the mouse found his way out of the house, for the safety of ALL of you!

Hope everyone has an easy day, Byrdie
                best of luck to you...have a great time....as for retirement..yep it takes a while ...you go thru the woe is me ,thats it, all that crap,but yep hubs is right ..how did I ever fit a day job in????

Comment

Safe travels wherever you're off to Birdie....

Wow...you would have thought paying all my bills would have left me feeling good, but just the opposite. Haven't felt this depressed and hopeless since I joined MWO. Did have some dinner and cleaned up the kitchen, made me feel a bit better. Decided to share my feelings instead of keeping them bottled up. You guys help me not to feel so alone. No chance of turning to AL as there's no money. LOL Early to bed and escape into my current book. Thanks for listening.....PPQP

Comment

:hug:PPQP:hug:
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ahoy hoy ABerooos!

Mick, thanks for getting us rolling. egad! 12 trips to the dentist? I'm feeling for ya man.
                      Very jealous of your Italy trip I must say.... been a dream of mine for years. Incidentally Italian
                      chef Mario Massimo just won 'best restaurant in the world' award. I bet you have to reserve a year
                      in advance for his place though. I saw a special on him on the netflix show 'chefs table' which is a
                      superb series of foodie documentaries.

PPQ, you're not the only one that's broke. I'm eating canned fish and olives for dinner. Better than diddly-squat.

Sam, cool pics!

Got in another kickass workout today and I think I better take a day of rest tomorrow and just do yardwork and reloading.

continuing my photography studies watching youtube videos that the pro's have kindly provided. Certainly can be an involved hobby/job but it's good fun.

Byrdlady, where you jetting off to?

ok, gotta get the taste of tinned fish out of my mouth somehow....

and then unwind with some silly entertainment.

be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X