15th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15th June

morn all how are we today then?all doing ok ? thats good....let the rabbits out earlier,and what do you think happened?yep......

20160615_080638.jpg

here we go ...another one...

anyways brew time it is...so here we go...

hiya ppqp..how are you ?hopefully feeling a little better I hope..at least its a bit paid off...a few quid..like it !yes you have your health,and also your well being ,dignity and pride...does this job make a big change for you finance wise too?hope so

hiya det hows you my friend?all good I hope..I used to live on tinned tuna at one stage of life,so yep I know that tinny taste...I used to chew a piece of parsley afterwards!yes looking forward to Italy,been to Venice before ,but no where else really so it should be good....

hiya Sam the man hows you today then?out in the wilderness again today?

hiya byrdie ..bewst of luck for today tho you dont need luck!!!!

hi pauly hows you today then ?hopefully doing good?

hiya Lav..you ok...lotsa jobs for yb...keep him out of mischief..brew time here you go..garden update.....

20160615_080714.jpg

see how quick they have grown?on the left is pak choi, tomatoes, then outside cabbage cauli and courgettes....

heres what I was talking about the other day making an arch over the door...

20160614_092434.jpg

hows you doing with yours?

hiya pie hows you today then all good I hope...what s you up to today then?

right peeps thats it time for the seeya.com...

13331101_1098648613528752_1204633046119615740_n.jpg

13325491_1098647193528894_3586494270512107931_n.jpg

Patient: Oh doctor, I’m just so nervous. This is my first operation.
    Doctor: Don't worry. Mine too.

Doctor: And how is it going with your old ailment, Mr Smith?
    Patient: Very well, I’ve been divorced for half a year now.

A lady tells the nurse at a maternity hospital, “I want to call my little baby Ellie.”
    Nurse replies, “I’m sorry, but that name is already taken, perhaps you can consider naming her Ellie532 or Ellie_153?”

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a few hours.
    Set him on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If you think things couldn’t possibly get any worse, you simply lack imagination.

A man walks into a shop and sees a very handsome dog. He asks the shop assistant, “Does your dog bite?”
    “No, my dog doesn’t bite.”
    The man happily tries to pet the dog, but the dog attacks him viciously. A little later he stumbles to the shop clerk, “Hey, you said your dog doesn’t bite!”
    The shop clerk shrugs, “He doesn’t. But that wasn’t my dog.”

Patient: Doctor, I’m starting to forget things.
    Doctor: I understand.
    Patient: Understand what?

Patient: Oh Doctor, I’m starting to forget things.
    Doctor: Since when have you had this condition?
    Patient: What condition?

My Chinese friend got really sick one day and had to go to a hospital.
    I went to see him the next day, but he just kept whispering “Chun Yu Yan” over and over – and then died.
    I was very sad and googled his last message after the burial. Apparently, it means “You’re standing on my oxygen tube.”

A magician comes to a seniors' home for entertainment afternoon: "Aaaaand? Is everybody heeere?"

Seniors, enthusiastically, "Yeaaaah!"

Magician, winking, "But not for looooong.....!"

- Mommy, mommy, I found daddy!
    - How often do I have to tell you not to dig around in the garden!

Famous last words of a bomb disposal expert?
    "Yes, the red wire."

If you see me smiling, I'm probably thinking of doing something evil.
    If I’m laughing, I've already done it.

Strong people don't put other people down. They lift them up and slam them to the ground for maximum impact.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Doctor, please, my son ate some cement. What can I do?
    First of all, don't give him anything to drink.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the kick off Mick, your wabbits appear that they have escape in mind. To where is the question? Meant to ax, all dental work done??

looks like an inside kinda day ahead. looking like it will be that way for the rest of the week till I put on my 'vying hat this weekend. One thang is for sure, I'd never been a ble to do what I'm doing now with the alcohol habit. Every day I think about how it was, not a long think, just a grateful reminder.

hope all is well for everyone.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...keep the coffee coming please. Feeling better this morning, not as energetic as your rabbits mind you. The new job would make a huge difference in finances. Wow, great job on the garden so far. New green house obviously a good choice.

Sam...good question. I think they have it pretty good right where they are. LOL I think we should all think about how it was. Definitely makes you grateful to where you are.

Pauly...thanks for the hugs last night, much appreciated.

Det...my tinned fish of choice is Salmon. LOL

Managed a decent sleep last night so the depression has lifted. Would have been a time when it would last for weeks, so that a positive. Thanks for being here everyone, it does help to just get it out there.

Have a Happy Hump Day all......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I think you should have named him "Digger" haha,that's a deep hole! I really wish I would have extended the garden out like I was gonna,the pumpkin and cuke plants are getting crowded! Sam,is it rainy? How's your daughter doing? Off to get ready,will check in later,hope we all have a great Wednesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

X-post PPQP,glad the depressed feeling lifted,I had that a couple weeks ago,no bueno!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

huppy hump-day ABerooonies!!

Mick, I didn't realize bunnies were such excavators. Muppet pic is priceless!

PPQ, great minds think alike... just polished off a tin of red salmon.

time for system diagnostics:

sobriety: check
            gratitude: check
            garlic: check

all systems go!

be well loves

Sam, stormy here too. Inside projects day.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post

time for system diagnostics:

sobriety: check
              gratitude: check
              garlic: check

all systems go!
              :haha::haha::haha:

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

This is the first chance I've had to stop in & say hello
                Today was another pre-K graduation day - this time for my granddaughter. We all went out for lunch afterwards then she came back here to stay with us for a couple of nights. Fun!!!

Mick, get that rabbit a job as a grave digger, haha!! He's pretty good!!!
                My garden is doing OK. I have harvested all of the broccoli, most of the cauliflower & chard - yum. YB has been planting tomatoes, corn, green beans & I don't know what in the back gardens. Mick, I would love trying to grow tomatoes in those soil bags some day. I love the indoor vines, I hope they continue to do well. My baby chicks were shipped today so they will be here Friday, oh boy!

Sam, we only had a few drops of rain here today. Nothing to write home about!

PQ, decent sleep makes all the difference in my book. Glad you feel better today!

Pauly, I am growing zucchini & cucumbers vertically this year to save space. I'll let you know how that works out, ha ha!

Det, the garlic crop is doing very well here, yay!!! I'll thinkof you at harvest time.

Guess I should talk the little one into going to bed since it's 9 pm.
                Have a peaceful evening everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X