Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18th June

MAE ALL.....

Don't see a thread started so will quickly post this before someone else starts one.

Mick....hope you're busy with the outlaws and that's why the thread isn't started.

I have to pop over to the community garden this morning to do some watering.
    Will check in again once I get back.

Shoutout to everyone stopping in......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, PPQP,thanks for the kick-off guess everyone is still in bed luckies!! Haha, could use some positive "P's" today if you got.any on hand,hope eeveryone has a super Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly......:hug:

:wings:PPPPP:wings:

Out the door....will check back later.....:PPQP

Comment

Good late morning Abbers!!

The good news is all 41 chicks made it thru the night OK.
          Those cute little things can be brutal to one another, ha ha!

Thanks for the startup PQ! I hope you have a fab day!

Mick, hope your day is going well.

Pauly, let's keep priorities straight. Waking up everyday & deliberately choosing happiness has gotten me thru tons of BS, seriously. Do something good for you today, something that makes Pauly happy & healthy :hug:

I have my work cut out for me this weekend but I will check in later.
          Hello to eveyone & wishing a great AF day for all.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hi folks ,tis I ...certainly glad today is coming to an end!!!without going into great detail...I am shattered...glad to get a sleep !!weather has been pretty good today,though havent really bloody stopped to see it..oh well not to worry ...normal service will be resumed tomorrow!!!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick...hope you get a refreshing sleep. See you in the morning.

Pauly...hope your day improved. Did you have to work today?

Lav...I still find it hard to choose to be happy but I work on it.

Ended up there was a lot of people at the garden when I got there. Enjoyed chatting with everyone and a few of us went out for lunch. It was one of those unexpected get together's. Off to put baby back ribs in the oven and wait for the forecasted thunderstorm to arrive. I love a good storm as long as there's no damage done.

Comment

Mick, I hope you are sound asleep & getting some good rest.

PQ, tonight I did boneless country style ribs in my convection oven. You just sear them two minutes on each side then put the (cast iron) pan right in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Of course you brush them with some tasty Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce first, ha ha! Quick, easy & very good!!! How did yours turn out?
                No storms here today but it was Hot!!!

Peace to all!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Evenin all
                  pooped, veying today and tomorrow in the mountains.

Mick, hope you're doing ok.

Lav, 41 chicks, holy moly, I've about 35 hens and that's 35 too many!

greetings Pauly, PQ, Det, Pi!
                  off to bed

Sam
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Happy Saturday ABeroooos!

PPQ, thanks for getting us rolling.

Pauly, you all good?

Mick, sounds like quite a day to have you discombobulated. Hope some good rest does the trick.

Lav, ribs? I'm so surprised sounds great to me.

worked 11 hours today and really loving the photography world. It was like a nice day off! mellow and fun.
                    A little sad to see the parents of the players setting such a poor example drinking beers and cocktails starting at noon. yeesh!

making some chow and getting set for another early morning tomorrow.

just realized that through this process of getting a new job, with the excitement and anxiety that comes along with it, that I've had zero cravings. Not sure why but I'm A-OK with that.

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Checking in....I've been working a lot this week....but I think it was the heat that did me in everyday. The humid heat seems to have passed.

I have been reading and PPQ I read about the anxiety with money. This year we were due a pretty hefty tax return. Almost as soon as we determined the amount.....we got hit with medical bills nearly double the amount. My husband freaked out and really has been a bear to live with. Oddly I'm calm about it. It was out of our control and it's not like this is the first or probably the last that money will be tight. The biggest thing stressing me out....is him acting like an ass. He actually told the kids to pay the water bill for his Father's Day gift. Are you freaking kidding me!

But....I do think that book I mentioned "Man's Search For Meaning" is part of why the money issue didn't hit me so hard. And if hubby doesn't pull his shit together he may be a "Man Searching For A New Place To Live".

So I'd did some more homework on the ESA-Emotional Support Animal thing. Qualified service animals can only be a dog or miniature horse. And you may ask someone if the animal is a service animal.....but it is against the law to ask for documentation. So by all means take your miniature horse or dog wherever you please....and you don't even need to prove it.

Which brings me to.....a girl comes in to buy makeup and is carrying her cute little dog. I ask her..."is that a service animal?"
                      Her-"no".
                      Me-"animals are not allowed in the store due to state health codes".
                      Her-"but it's a dog"
                      Me-"I'm not sure what you mean. You do know that dogs are animals?"
                      Her-"but he is four months old. It's too hot in the car for him"
                      Me-"yes, that is why everyone leaves their animal at home"
                      Her-"oh"

Are people this freaking stupid. How many people do you see roaming the aisle with their pet!?

And apparently a note from your doctor does not qualify your pet as a service animal. But then again you can not ask for it anyways! And ESA dogs have to actually perform a task. One I thought was interesting-the animal prevents you from cutting yourself if you are a cutter. So my thought was.......can I train an animal to stop alcoholics from taking a drink of AL....and sell them for big bucks. Just think....you can now have your Alcoholic Support Animal to take to parties, out to dinner etc.
                      Last edited by TheSunFlower97; June 18, 2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X