Mon 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mon 27

Hi peeps me here stillinsunny UK. ..overnighter at Gatwick airport leave today about 10am...mbh London as a place doesn't do anything for me hope you are all well det. nice pics ppqp you okay ? Lav quiet day after a mad weekend ..pie how's doggy land in ice hi pauly see yizall in Venice
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning, all! Looking forward to your reports from Venice, Mick.

Lav, I agree with Det that some combat pay is in order. Think I earned some combat pay myself this morning doing doggy clean up. Sheesh!

Coffee's on me this morning.

Comment

Mae everybody,that's too cute Pie just a quick hello from me,Mondayitis, hope we all have a great day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya peeps just got to the hotel in Venice weather is gawjus got to try and download pics this should be one for the alps20160627_164035.jpg
        Last edited by Mick; June 27, 2016, 03:56 PM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Paul this one's for you took it in London 20160626_173328.jpg

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning and glad you made it safe and sound. Nice pics. Yup, everything ok with me, just a little stressed with the ex. Have a great time.
            Pi...thanks for the coffee....love the pic.
            Pauly...hope you got over your Mondayitis.

Killing the last hour of work. Trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I think tacos might be on the menu.
            Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Yay tacos!!what time should I be over?
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

how do all?
                another strange day at the soil office. I am doing absolutely nothing and it is driving me crazy. BUT I got to be there. Hopefully when the funding comes in things will be hopping. I can't sit too still for too long. Not too sure what is happening, everyone else is real busy but no jobs are being pushed my way... hmmmm.... and I took a bath 2 weeks ago too!! well I just got to be patient but den if I couldn't be getting stuff done at home and surveying.

PQ, closed the traverse yesterday, checked decently, never know in the mountains and tiring in to old stuff we ran back in 1998. What kind of "vying did you do?

Mick, looks like you're off and running. I know you'll have fun. Hard to imagine you not!

Pi, yep I had to have a couple this morning to force myself to get moving.

Hey Pauly, tacos will cure that Mondayitis!.

have a good one Lav, Det, SF, NS and the rest cast of characters stopping by.

Sam
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                  Paul this one's for you took it in London [ATTACH=CONFIG]2617[/ATTACH]
                  Mick, you gonna tell us if you met the barber or the wig seller?

Tacos, did someone say, tacos??

Comment

Pauly...you're welcome any time. LOL

Sam...mostly land surveying locating boundary pins prior to the installation of pipelines. Was out in SE Alberta where it was pretty flat.

Come on over Pi.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, I see you flew in the right direction, ha ha!
                      I hope you have a marvelous time.

I don't know about combat pay but I wouldn't mind being reimbursed for the amount of food those two boys go thru in a weekend - geez!!!
                      After all that busyness with the kids I ended up sitting up most of the night with a sick dog. I thought I had retired from shift work, honestly. I am hoping for a better night for all of us, geez.

Thanks for the coffee Pie, I sure need that this morning. How did the doggie cleanup go?

Hello to Sam, Pauly, PQ, Det & everyone.
                      If we can get some sleep tonight maybe I'll actually get to go to Curves in the morning - I hope!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Been reading back.....Mick I hope you have a wonderful trip to Italy.

So the store is being renovated for the big arrival of wine. We are putting it where the water used to be, so the joke is "we are turning water into wine". I do find it funny how excited customers are about it. Geez, you'd never know there was a wine store next door.

One of my co-workers is turning 30. Funny how fast your mind can zip back to exactly what you were doing at that age. I certainly wish I had the common sense to realize if you are still drinking like a fool into your 30's maybe you have a problem. It is kinda that threshold where you can no longer blame it on your youth. I knew I had a problem, but it wasn't yet causing me problems....so therefore it must not be a problem right? What silly logic my addiction had.

I finally bought the veggie noodles and put spaghetti sauce on them. I can't believe how filling they are! It may be my new go to meal since its low in everything and still fills you up.

And I'm like a trained monkey with a that fit bit. I get up and walk around the house until I get that "buzz" letting me know I hit 10,000 steps. I did fool it into thinking I was sleeping...but I had been doing yoga breathing to watch the heart rate go down.

Lav---you sure wear me out with those grandkids.

Pauly-curious if you've ever used Chantix for smoking? I did years ago and it worked like a charm until I decided I wanted a smoke with my beer----so classy. I've been using it again and I literally forget to smoke. I haven't quit completely---probably something I should put on my---if your doing this after 30 list

Sam hope work picks up. Pie thanks for the geek app. Det-glad to see you made it being home alone. That was always dangerous territory for me.

Comment

Late night greetings ABsternoodles!

Mick, the alps look amazing.. so glad your adventure has begun.

Sun, veggie noodles? I must check that out.

Pie, love the Starwars coffee graphic.

Sam, boredom is not fun. Almost as crummy as being out of work.

well, home chores today of all kinds...nothing exciting but good satisfying work. Managed to get one of our YB's (yard bunnies) to poke her face out into the sun for once. They are so shy.

soo yoos all on Tue

be well
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X