Wednesday twenty ninef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday twenty ninef

Morning all a bright sunny day here today..moving on to sorrento as first stop today glad all doing good ppqp sounds like your boss has gone off track.. big hello and a brew to you all
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, tired,hungry and grouchy this morning, hafta have blood drawn and skipping meals is not my favorite thing had to call security on a crazy lady yesterday who would not leave the freakin shop! I'm tired of the way people act these days,its like nobody has any respect or consideration for other people,like SF's situation with the service dogs,ok,the shop is not allowed to have dogs in it per state board regulations but now they've changed the law making it illegal to ask to see the paperwork to prove its a service dog? So people just have been bringing their dogs in, I personally don't care cuz I love dogs but it causes some customers and coworkers to feel uncomfortable, anyways,gonna go fix my breakfast so I can inhale it after the test while driving to work,grrrrrrrrr!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Its me.at a place called montecatini spent the morning and afternoon in bologna...lot of history and architecture there 20160629_144754.jpg
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning all, Today I'm with Pauly at grouchy.com. Would rather be touring Italy with Mick and Julie.

Comment

Me, too! We're getting the group rate at Grouchy.com!!! :egad:
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers,

Can't say I am grouchy really but I think having a full night's sleep is making me feel weird for some reason, ha ha! I am so used to being awakened by my ailing dog but for some reason she let me sleep all night.

Mick, I really liked the coffee in Italy, thanks
            I hope your day was great!

Pauly,Pie & Byrdie, I think we all need a little R&R. Too much work & stress makes us grouchy & not fabulous. I hope you are all feeling better now.

Hello to PQ, Det, Sam, SF & everyone!
            I'll check in again later-ish. Have a great AF afternoon.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ahoy ABeroooos!

Mick, fabulous thing you found there in Balogna, how old is it? and what camera are you packing?

sorry to hear there's grouchy going around... Pauly, hope your well nourished by now.

doing some massive reorganizing in the garage, even though it's got to be over 100f in there. whew.

Cooking some Greek lamb kebabs and the aroma is driving me bonkers

got a shot of the sunset last night. Squeezed-down the F-stop to get a bit of a starburst effect from the sun:

oops... can't find it! d-oh.

brb

and of course......

be well!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Beautiful Det
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                    Positively celestial, Det!

Comment

WOW, nice one Det
                      My garage is 95 degrees right now because I have acheat lamp on keeping my new chicks cozy!!
                      Glad you didn't have chicken for dinner, Lol

Peace to everyone tonight!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Late check in for me. Got to work this morning to find out that the boss was there at 7am and then left for the day. Geeze!
                        Ended the day with dinner on the deck with good friends. Great food and conversation, came home with a full tummy and no frustrations. Will catch up with you all in the morning.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                        X