4th july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th july

Morn all..5.29 am here happy independence day to you all over there. .hope it's a good day. .it is also my independence day. ..the day when I decided to get my house in order and take control of my life back..byrdie jacs and flossie. ..thank you and all the others I have spoke to and met along the way..
    For those that are trying...keep at it...it is worth it...

Ppqp..sorry to hear about the crap you are getting. .you can and will deal with it I know. ..but you know where I am. .big hello to everyone one else .out early doors again today. Have a great time all
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Congrats to Mick! And we will be setting off fireworks in your honor!

Provided no rain....we are going to pack up head to a secret place we know of to watch the downtown fireworks. Nashville's really grown this event....so every year MORE people come.

I was trying to read back but kept getting bounced around.

Have a great 4th everyone!

Comment

Congratulations Mick. 4 years is fantastic.
      I am in London at the moment and have not been posting on MWO while travelling. Hope your trip is fun. Xxx

Comment

morning all
        there's cake over on another fred for you Mick. Congrats there to you!!!!!

how do to you SF and TT?

Made it through the jungle of vines yesterday. What fricken mess. The invasive species really did a job over there. Only thing missing was kudzu. Here's a pic of the bitter sweet vines that we had to chop through:

IMG_1940.jpg

hope everyone's day is rocking

Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Quick pop in to congratulate Mick on his 4 YEARS!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick congratulations my friend Sam,that's actually really beautiful to me,Ihardly ever get to see green haha,PQ,Ihopen your feeling better today,I don't want you to be sad SF,good to see you,we'll just do a simple burger and dog BBQ here today,Imade potato salad yesterday that hubs better have kept his hands out of,chips and dip,blueberry ice cream and a pretty little cake I bought, oh and some of those Bush's grillin beans that nobody eats but me,I'llwatch the hot dog eeating contest on TV too,then ffireworks later,much love to all and I hope we all have a great day
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Independence day!
              AND Happy 4 years, Mick! Wow, you picked a great day to stop! Hope you are having a wonderful trip in It'ly and please know how proud we are to call you our friend. Congrats on this huge milestone!

Sam, that is one thick thicket. YIKES! How do you move in that stuff? My hat is off to you! you must have been like Tarzan in there with a machette. Be careful, whatever they pay you, it isnt enough!

Hope everyone has a wonderful July 4th!!!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Good sfternoon Abbers & Happy 4th of July!

HAPPY 4th TO YOU MICK :yay:
                I hope your day is wonderful & very Italian

Hello to Sam, Byrdie, Pauly, SF, TT, PQ, Det, Pie & everyone.
                WIshing a safe AF day of celebration for all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X