July 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 9

Morning all..how are we today then. Weather lovely here been trying to get on the Internet for over half an hr now didn't realise I had so much patience!ppqp chuffed that you made a list and kicked that idea into touch hiya lav how's you?Anything doing weekend? Bog shout to all and brews all round x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Buongiorno Abbers!!!

Mick, thanks for the startup, I have coffee ready for everyone!
    I hope your day is awesome.

The weather is pretty crappy around here at the moment. Hopefully some afternoon storms will clear the air for us!

PQ, it just doesn't seem fair that you have so much negativity to deal with. You know we are always with you in spirit :hug:
    Stopping & thinking things all the way thru, before we take action is possibily the best tool in our Tool box. I am proud of you, don't forget that

Hello to the rest of the crew. I'll check in later.
    Have a good AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,bog hello to you too Mick haha PPQP,good on you for hitting the farmers market instead,I hate stress! I'm stressed cuz hubs'last day was yesterday and he starts the plumbing job Monday,think he's having a midlife crisis or something, I just work on detaching like Lav says,its not my damn job but yesterday I felt melancholy over the end of him working there,they were so good to him in the past,oh well,much love to all back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Beuno sera just back from taormina lovely time for the pool now 20160709_124413.jpg

20160709_120139.jpg

20160709_113427.jpg
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....thanks for the opportunity to be able to vent yesterday. Feeling less stressed today.

Mick...thanks for starting us off this morning. Great pics. Was just thinking "What's he going to do next?" LOL

Lav...you wouldn't believe how many times you all come into my thoughts when I'm stressed. Used to just react and suffer the consequences but now can actually stop and think it through first. Yes, you are all with me in spirit.

Pauly...I definitely can relate to your melancholy feeling. Change is hard (don't we know it). Who knows, this could be the beginning of a great new work relationship for him.

Pi....missing you!

Think I'm going to go for the all out Canadian Breakfast, eggs, hash browns, toast, bacon & sausages. Good sign as when I'm down and depressed I don't eat. Making lots so come on over......:smile:PPQP
          Last edited by porqoui; July 9, 2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Sounds yummy PQ Mick,don't burn your head at the pool again! And where is Pie?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Top O the Sat ABerooos!

Mick, what a fab shot of the ruins...such pretty history.

PPQ, great success story in keeping on the wagon in dreadful adversity. be proud!

Pauly, we've been going through tons of the same kind of fears and weirdnesses since I quit my job. It's liberating and scary all at once. I'd try being a plumber but my pants don't fit right for it

Lav, thanks for the note on the black bean noodles...how cool. Yes, I missed out on the 60's so lets fire up Woodstock again!

Ok, this will certainly be the strangest picture of the day.... One exposure with 3 Dets in it! ok you guys have to guess how I did it. and... it's full of stars!

be well everyone
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Nice Det

Comment

TRIPLE DETS, ha ha!! Nice one
                  This is the black bean pasta I buy & the picture of the salad on the front (loaded with peppers & garlic) is delicious!!!!
                  Black Bean Pasta | Explore Asian

Hi there Pauly & PQ!
                  We are all on this AF trip together - don't ever forget :hug:

Mick, we're all starting to get just a tiny bit jealous buddy, LOL
                  Such beautiful scenery, lucky you!

Pie, I am going to send the search party out to look for you. Hope everything is OK.

Peace to everyone to everyone tonight!
                  Last edited by Lavande; July 10, 2016, 08:10 AM.
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Det....
                    I only see 3 stars :hug:

Comment

awwww PPQ
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...