July 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 12

His people on a bus on the way from London up to Manchester. What a nightmare journey. .plane was well overdue got in at 2 am...Julie not well but feeling a bit more alive today ...so that's it..what's everyone else up to then. Hope all good
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick...thanks for starting us off. Wow..a 4 hour delay just plain sucks. Bet you'll be glad to be home. Hope Julie is doing better. I actually came home from work yesterday not feeling well. Think "ex" stress is getting to me. Feeling much better today.

Shout out to everyone else stopping by, will check back in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, basic keyboard now so hopefully less stuttering, unfortunately I lost my beloved emojis I tend to use them a lot when I text,Mick,I think it's common to come down with something after traveling, hope Julie feels better after getting home and resting, Det,those flame pics were really awesome, I hate to admit it but I'm intrigued by flames,to me they look beautiful when they dance so slowly and the colors so vivid(no I'm not a pyromaniac) just they look pretty but can get scary very quick,the cherubs at work are acting up again after my fake ass kissing I've been doing at work,meh,eff dem hoes,I'm over it,much love to all,PPQP,I had sausage and eggs for breakfast, couldn't look at oatmeal this morning,hubs bought the instant crap and ugh,it's nasty,back later
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
        His people on a bus on the way from London up to Manchester. What a nightmare journey. .plane was well overdue got in at 2 am...Julie not well but feeling a bit more alive today ...so that's it..what's everyone else up to then. Hope all good
        Mick, are you saying that you HIT people on a bus on the way to Manchester? I saw something on the news about a tour bus accident...let me go see if I can find it. I hope everything is ok! Let us know! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers

I've been on grandkid taxi duty all day. The boys are going to different day camps, starting at different times & they're both in a neighboring state, ha ha! Everything is working out fine so far.

Mick, I woke up to a news article about a head on train crash in southern Italy with at least 20 dead, geez
          Glad you are safe even if you are running a bit late. Hope Julie feels better soon.

PQ, stress had been know to make me physically sick, I get that. This is where we have to believe that peace & love will prevail Don't forget you always have you team here :hug:

Pauly, instant oatmeal tastes like cardboard to me, yak.
          The best is steel cut oats cooked overnight in your crockpot with some cinnamon, raisins or whatever dried fruit you have. I use Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats, yum.

Greetings to the rest of the crew. I'll check in ater.
          Have a fab AF day everyone!

Lav
          Last edited by Lavande; July 12, 2016, 09:13 PM.
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'll have to check those out Lav
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Heya ABster near and far!

Mick, safe and sound-ish it seems. Time for a good sleep I expect.

Lav, those kiddo duties are quite the handful I see. you should make them buy you an icecream.

Pauly, flames are indeed very artistic and ethereal. A perfect natural art display.

very quiet and uneventful day here which is A-OK. Anxiously waiting for a call from a couple of prospective jobs.

I think tonight is a good night to experiment with astrophotography.

will check in whichoosall in a bit

be well
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hola Amigos, Uneventful day here in Pieland, but want to say hello. So glad you're back safely, Mick. Looking forward to the rabbit report.

Greetings PQ, Pauly, Byrdie, Lav, Det etal.

Comment

Finally got the boys out of here at 9 pm, phew I am tired.
                  I don't think I have any assignments for tomorrow so I'll try to get back to my regular old routine, ha ha!

I see a good looking half moon out there Det - get a few pictures for us

Hi there Pie & Pauly!

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, trying to do 'star trails' tonight. Hope nobody snags my camera ;( it's out there in the yard on a tripod where it will be for another half hour.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X