sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

hiya folks ..bit busy ,so will jump in later ..zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooom!:eek-new:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the expresso, Mick. Mental detecting today? Went 'veying yesterday and got caught in one hell of a rain storm. We looked like drowned rats by the time we got back to the truck. Taking the day off to play some tunes, finally, though a small part of me wants to keep working, what the heck is up with that??

Pauly, the air situation where you live looks seriously dangerous. Sure hope it clears up soon. It's the simple things we forget to enjoy: clean air, clean water.

hope everyone has good Sundiddy
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Sam it was particularly bad yesterday but the smoke was here all week, I think that's why I've been having dizzy spells, hopefully it rains and gets that junk out,Mick,no cool Sunday name? Gotta go through my old clothes and Louies today, the other day I needed some shorts for him and I tried to squeeze him into them,looked and they were 18 months haha,time to donate! Sitting here with my oatmeal, shoulda wrangled breakfast out of hubs I want pancakes oh well,much love to all have a great day all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya folks...been a crazee day completely...and not necessarily that good...Julie had to go and see her mum n dad today,that really upset her ...obviously not going into detail but it wasnt pleasant...tomorrow will be a different day.the coil on my metal detector is broken...a new one is £345 ...managed to get a nearly new one at £175...not really a lot more to report on troops..will be back in the morning
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ahoy ABerooos!

Mick, thanks for booting us into action despite your trying day.

keeping our chins up best we can in the wake of the friend drama. he should be allowed to see people tomorrow so will learn more then.

Sam, I trust that your gear is waterproof?

Lav and Pauly, good day for a swim I recon. Water park? great way to hang out with hundreds of screaming kiddos!

waiting for a call from the photo studio for details on Wed. hope they liked my sample pictures and I'm nervous as I have taken so few 'people' pictures of late. tapping my foot here....

made buckwheat pancakes and boy are they heavy-duty but yummy. no gluten either but LOTS of fiber

off to do some chillaxing.

be well peeps
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers,

The weather is stilll crappy after a huge amount of rain yesterday. Guess we are just stuck in this heat & humidity with mo real relief in sight.

Mick, I hope the elders are OK. We have been there & through it all with our parents, not easy.
            Sorry your favorite toy/tool is broken. Sound like a pretty expensive fix

Sam, we really did have those tropical downpours yesterday. You must have looked like a drowned rat being out in that, goodness. Enjoy your tunes today.

Pauly, clean air & water is such a huge deal to us & all living things. I just could not live in those conditions. Take precautions & take care of yourself.
            The kids grow fast, there's no such thing as wearing last summer's shorts, Lol

Hello to the rest of the crew.
            Have a fabulous AF afternoon.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X