weddingsday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weddingsday....

hiya howzitall doing with you today then?all good hopefully ..rain stopped yesterday ,scaffolding up front to back,ready for grinding out and re cementing...got 3 rose bushes yesterday...they are beauties ,Irish eyes,Purple moon and China town...the smell from them is fantastic,...never used to like roses ,but yep they are really nice....
    ok so brew time it is...

hiya Nora C ..nice to see you on here ...like wise here norra lot happening ..its Julies mums birthday today,...she couldnt remember bless her,so got her some perfume,how are things your way..?

hiya pie ...well how did yesterday go for you then?did you enjoy it?what did you end up doing?details details........

hiya tt....glad daughter is ok ...hey the parent thingy doesnt go away when they move out!!..you just turn into a money tree gardener ,making sure there is plenty for them to pick,with the occasional there there and sympathetic nod ..and yes its the whole world thats wrong not you comments!how are you doing too?still travellin or is that on hold for the mo?

hiya ppqp...hows you then?all good I hope..I googled batus and Suffield on the satellite..and yep there defo doesnt seem to be much change there at all...so ex is out of the pokey is he?as long as he aint pestering you to buy shares in something!have a great day..

hiya pauly ,hows things today?well was yesterday a smooth one for you.?

det yep llamas do bite thats a defo!very similar to camels (in bites not looks!)so youve been bimbling about town with yer ass hanging out...??pretty sure you wont get a nooz job like that!have a good day buddy..

hiya Lav..one sugar free coffee..what a great stunt ...send grand daughter round ..whizzing off her face on sugar and then doing one..!the result doesnt really take a lot of detective work!my phone does the same ...overheat warnings ..then comes up with cooled it downdo you want to tell the world about it?eh no ta..

hi sk and eberry buddy else not here ..have a good day..

20160809_162810.jpg

20160809_162907.jpg

20160809_165817.jpg

20160809_165844.jpg

20160809_165857.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, lovely pics Mick I was watching a weekly comedy on tv about a mother and daughter in recovery from drugs/alcohol and the mom ended up having a relapse after 18 months, she even spoke at an AA meeting while high,claiming to still be sober, her daughter had to walk away from her and leave her to her own recklessness and I just got to thinking about around here when is it time to hang up the towel on somebody? Is there a time? I've been here for years and of course relapsed along the way is it worth it to even waste your breath on me? I don't know, I can feel that certain members have distanced themselves from me but it's nobody I was "close" to anyways,on the other hand some people have been here for years relapsing and eventually something really does stick and they get it,I guess sometimes people just have to go at their own pace until they can make peace with whatever is the cause behind the drinking, crazy how a tv show gets you thinking haha,my big zuke plant got attacked by some kind of beetles, went to touch it and timber!! Fell right over!all the roots exposed and dead,scrambling bugs everywhere, pretty gross,anyway hope today is better my co-worker that's my friend has been being so bitchy about everything lately and I feel like telling her I don't need your mood swings, I have my OWN!! So today I'm just gonna try and block her out,hard cuz she sits right next to me, much love to all
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

There is a time that I give up on someone Pauly, when they are 6 feet under! Until then I believe everyone has a quit that will stick, don't ever give up looking for it!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Mick, I adore roses, enjoy them.

Pauly, don't ever think of leaving MWO. If you feel people are distancing themselves from you, so what, the people who care for you and know you will always care.

Hi to everyone.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

@%($^Q@#%_#$^!)@&^$....f'n accountant. There got that off my chest!
          Lousy sleep last night, awake every 2 hours, so will be looking forward to bed tonight.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. I'm surprised you went with Roses, nice pics.

Pauly...you may just be feeling that people are distancing themselves but even if they are who cares. You know who's behind you so don't even think about leaving MWO.

Shout out to ABC and SK...will check back when I get home from work.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey All! Mick, why is it that you need the brick work done? Weather damage? Thanks for the scaffolding pics! That's hardly a DIY job you've got there; smart of you to hire it out. Say, the brick guy isn't kin to your dentist, is he?

Pauly, I think the only giving up that matters is when we do it to ourselves. It's not for me to say what someone else's timetable should be. Seems most of us on MWO waited years past when it would have been a good idea to stop drinking, until we actually got serious about it.

Hello, Cowboy, and SK!

PQ, such language! Feel better now? I'm going to treat myself to an early night too. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

Howdy ho all! PPQ, just wondering if you're getting all this crazy weather down there as well? We have storm watches/warnings every night and last night just north of us it hailed so bad you could have driven snowmobiles down the ditch! And Vermilion had a funnel cloud over it a week ago but it didn't touch down thankfully!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Hump day was nice & quiet around here - no kids today

Mick, great pics! Your house will look so different after the pointing work is done.
                I love roses too but they all end up with that black leaf fungal disease around here. I only have one, it climbs up a trellis & makes pretty red roses.

Pauly, you seem to be in low mood lately. That happens to all of us, we're just human. We are all on board with wanting to see you succeed. Please let us know how we can help :hug:

Hey there Cowboy & SK!

PQ, I sure do hope you are feeling more like your sweet little self by now, ha ha!

Hi there Pie! When does the trial start?

I need to focus on work for the next few days & a quick trip to Curves to start my days off right.
                Hello to Sam, Det, SF & anyone dropping by later.
                Peace to all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Mick - I know what you mean. It was my dil's birthday on Sunday. We always have put up streamers for our son on his birthday. Just something we've done since he was little. So, I decorated the living room for her birthday. My poor Mom must have asked me 20 times who's birthday it was. And she doesn't remember my dil by name so I had to always explain in detail.
                  I absolutely LOVE the roses. Makes me want to go out & get a plant.

Pauly - I think I have the record for being here the longest before finally getting somewhere. You will. I know you will. :hug:
                  None of my plants did well this year. Two tomato plants died. My jalapeno and my serrano plants died. And, our sunflower plants died.

Lav - my cousin's daughter has started raising chickens. I saw a picture of her on Facebook. Don't know what they are planning or how many they have. I'll have to investigate.

MAE all - I'm off to bed.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Beautiful roses Mick. I killed two bushes last year....the ones in the back of the house are still with us though.

Pauly...if you are talking about the show "Mom" watch the next 5 episodes. I think you can watch them on the CBS site.

Comment

Working...
                    X