toozdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi

morn all...how are we today then ?hope all is well...fingers crossed manged to get this thing working again..for how long I dont know but give it a go...mouthful of soreness, didnt sleep too much,but hey.anyways brew time thats the main thing...

ppqp...well done on your 4 years...wow you have really come along way...brilliant...and for that fust out of the pot!!!hope the garden pics turned out ok

hey det ..thats a cracking pic so simple ..reflective,no background visual noise nuffunk ...welll done you..so dod you svae the film star...or eat it?yep noch ein at the butchers ...back in 2 weeks getting near the end now....been saying that since February...

hey pauly...hows you then?that want no halloween ..just an ugly store assistant!!only about 120 sleeps till chrimbo......

pie ..bagels????whats that about...start up is yours ..defo..hows everything going your way?dad /dogs?

hiya Sam...hows you then?taking a break that from work,here or both?big gigs and ceilidhs coming up good for you..it certainly makes not drinking worth it..imagine if you were at it now..would you be able to do all this?

hiya tt...keep your chin up.....:hug:

hey ab ...hows you then ..?welcome ..hope all is well with you in the land of canadia..

hiya Lav...well thats it then ..on your onesome today?no gd to look after ..leaves you spare time them?possibly time to help the greenhouse gang...... that is after this brew..Im starting to look at winter planting now...

hey sf..Oktoberfest?Ive been to the real McCoy many moons ago,,as I recall it was pretty good..and entertaining ..not just a monumental p.ss up..hope you are feeling better today...

right peeps Im offski so have a good day...

14045888_1365201786842898_5605650488188447606_n.jpg

14054034_1362585037104573_6526582644536105862_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    lovely one it is at that. Mick, thanks for the brew. When do you finish with the dentist? Light at the end of the tunnel yet? Sounds like there is major reconstructing going on!!

I have to go get ID'd for the federal portion of this soils job. This will be my second set of fingerprints in a month. Ridiculous, but there it is, bureaucracy at its finest. Looks like a good day for a motorcycle ride.

well, off to the races. Have a good one all,

PQ, YEHAWWW!!!

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I slept like crap too just got to make it through work and then I can come home and rest my brain for a bit,Kell's off today so no Louie to watch, Sam,when you said you had to get ID it reminded me that I just got my new drivers license in the mail,same picture(which is a good pic)I was able to renew it by mail which is awesome but I checked the organ donor box this time and I think they'll open me up and say"what the hell can we even use?" I told hubs my eyes are probably salvageable at least haha,Det,awesome picture!! That is super cool,SF,that schedule is perfect, I work 8:30 to 1 pm and I like it cuz I'm in and out,I think I need more coffee, much love to all, let's have a great day
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for starting us off this morning and for the honor of the first brew. Didn't sleep well either last night as I was woken up by the wind blowing. Couldn't believe how loud it was. Hope the mouth pain is wearing off.

Sam...you be careful on your bike trip. Hope your fingerprints haven't changed. LOL

Pauly...I would love a job with those hours. I'm an early riser and usually raring to go. Hope you have a peaceful day especially since you don't have to look after Louie.

Boss is scheduled for surgery on Sep 9th with a 2 to 3 week recovery period. Guess that means I still won't get any holidays in.
        Wind is howling still this morning, feels like it's going to snow. Actually it did snow just west of us on one of the ski hills. Got a feeling it's going to be a long cold winter.
        Shout out to all to come....and thanks for the congrats.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

I'm an early bird too PPQP but then I hit the wall about right now, tried to lay down for a bit but I swear as soon as I do everyone starts texting me... never fails so screw it!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ahoy ABerooos!

Mick, thanks for the sleepy round-up. yer a trooper. No the broccoli didn't make it very far. First time i've eaten my subject matter

Had a bit of a scare today at the grocery market. Was shopping and suddenly blind-sided by a bad red wine craving out of the blue which really freaked me out. Had to pace around a bit to get my head right. Thankfully I made it home sans vino and after eating something i felt find and dandy. yikes. must have been lack of sleep and low blood sugar combined.

looks like poor sleep has been badgering many members last night. Must be something in the biorhythms or something. I suddenly began a nasty cough about 10pm which kept me up all night but thankfully has mostly subsided. Weird.

PQ, I've heard this is supposed to be a bad winter but I guess we'll see if the weather man is finally right for once

Pauly, I've thought exactly the same thing when I check the organ donor spot on my DL ha!

Lav, kid free today?

Sam, you picked out a fiddle to rock with? I never got far with stringed instruments but love the way they sound.

SF, kudos on the new job situation.

time to pull the meatloaf outta da oven.

be well peeps
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

My guest went home after dinner tonight. She was happy to be reunited with her parents after 6 days & 5 nights here. It was fun & exhausting, ha ha!!

Mick, glad your computer is back to working & you are still making the coffee!!!!
              Tomorrow I will get back to my usual routine, I think

Sam, everyone has to be fingerprinted for everything these days it seems, geez! It's weird to know that we are all in a database somewhere, LOL
              The weather has been perfect here the past few days, nice break from the extreme stuff.

Pauly, we have to get a new picture for our driver's license every 5 years, I think. It really shows the aging process, ugh.
              Hope your day was good.

PQ, did you say snow? Really??
              I hope the howling winds don't keep you up again tonight.

I think Ill try to turn in a bit earlier than usual.
              Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X