28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28th

morning all ..just on the way out of the door ,so thought I would say hi...bye have a great day..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

I'm here, though it took forever to get connected this morning.

Comment

Same here Pi...kept getting page not found try again later. Hope you're feeling better today.

Mick..good luck with the detecting today. Hope you find some treasures.

It's only 46F this morning, cloudy and windy. Feels like it's going to snow!!
      Good day to stay inside and do nothing, so that's what I'm going to do.
      Have a Super Sunday.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, just posting while it still let's me,not quite sure what is going on but I hope if they're closing up shop they give us warning, much love to all, have a great Sunday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

No worries, I understand that the domain just needed to be renewed (and they didnt realize it had slipped out). All good now. B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

That's good to hear Byrdie, thanks
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Sometimes I forget to psy a bill too, ha ha!!!
              I imagine we are all OK, right?

Mick, what did you find today? Anything good?

Feeling better today Pie? I sure hope so.

PQ, I'm making plans to go to the beach with my girls for two days so please hold the snow, LOL
              I would actually welcome some some cool fresh air as soon as we get home.

Hi there Pauly, Byrdie & everyone!

I guess I should be getting some things done around here in preparation for my Tuesday morning departure. I think we are only staying one night but maybe I'll try to stretch it out to two, ha ha.
              Have a great AF afternoon kids!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hiya peeps..tis I ..not a bad day...weather was lovely head got burnt ..looking like a strawberry lollipop..not a great big bag of treasure tho..couple of coins ...short cross penny about 800 years old couple of roman coins ,shotgun cartridges and enough lead to roof a church..but hey ho..hope everyone had a good day today...it is a bank holiday tomorrow,,..oh and the gable end of the hoose is finished ..scaffolding gone tuesday..Lav staying one night?I would strrrrrrrreetch that big time..

ppqp...snow whats that about??...its still summer!!

My wife arrived back from her driving test today. "So," I asked excitedly, "how did you get on?" "Not good, "she replied. "He failed me." "Oh dear," I said sympathetically. "It can't be that bad, what did he pull you up on?" "A rope," she replied. "The cars still at the bottom of the river."

Did I read that sign right?
                In an office:
                TOILET OUT OF ORDER....... PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW
                In a Laundromat:
                AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT
                In a London department store:
                BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS
                In an office:
                WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY TO PLEASE RETURN IT OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN
                In an office:
                AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD
                Outside a second-hand shop:
                WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?
                Notice in health food shop window:
                CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS
                Spotted in a safari park:
                ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR
                Seen during a conference:
                FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE 1ST FLOOR
                Notice in a farmer's field:
                THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.
                On a repair shop door:
                WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK).
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                X