31th ov oggist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31th ov oggist....

mornin all how are we doing then?all good I hope...well yustaday was a complete nonstarter..no scaffolders turned up,hence the scaffolding is still there,resulting in no go out,so no computer fixed nowt....so not staying in today ....orf out...garden is getting mucked about with again today,so got to get some plants..

anyways brew time it is...

hi Lav beach brew for you..saw the pics,very smart...I note ..you got as far as shoes off for a paddle..!

hiya pauly ...woweee that was some post you put together!!!I had to read it a couple of times,it was well packed!as for the cucumber, I guess that there are a couple of things that saw its demise..lack of water,and also support and ties..Ive just taken a lemon cucumber off last night...and to be honest it looks great ,but taste wise not worth the effort..

hiya Det..best of luck today with your interview..hope it all goes well for you mate ..you defo have got the nack of photography...detflix here we come!!!!

hiya ppqp...hows things with you today then?creative accounting..wow that sounds pretty interesting ..how creative?strangely enough I was thinking of making another cabinet...the other one is getting pretty full..how did the dinner go last night..?

hiya pie how are you today then?hope all is well ..best of luck with the art work..Im waiting for picture to arrive..a sunflower field surprise surprise..Im sure when that arrives its going to trigger a lot more things...

hiya Sam ...how are you then ...hows the task of keeping livestock out of the streams?that is one big piece of work...are you going to do it thru physical means or legislation..hows the toons doing?

hiya sk ...how are you then?looking forward to seeing the grandkids..?have you got far to travel to see them?I hope the domestic front is faring good for you...as far as the bits and pieces I have found.. ..didnt realise you were into history.it is fascinating...

hi tt ..you ok?

right peeps..goodly bye have a great day...

Johnny is walking along and a priest is coming the other way. Johnny says, "Hey, mister, why are you wearing your collar backwards?" The priest says, "Because I'm a father." Johnny says, "Yeah? Well, my old man's got three kids and he don't wear his collar backwards." The priest says "You don't understand, son. I have thousands of children." Johnny says, "You should wear your feckin' trousers backwards."

NEWSFLASH!!..........................
    The Irish government have announced that, as of next week, all cars in Ireland will now drive on the right hand side of the road.
    If this is a success, all buses and lorries will follow a week later!!..

Stevie Wonder is playing his 1st gig in China and the place is packed to the rafters. In a bid to break the ice he asks if anyone has a request.
    One chap jumps out of his seat in the 1st row and shouts at the top of his voice "Play a jazz chord ! Play a jazz chord!"
    Amazed that this guy knows about the jazz influences in Stevie's career, the blind impresario starts to play an E minor scale and then goes into a difficult jazz melody for about 10 minutes. When he finishes the whole place goes wild.
    The chap jumps out of his seat again and shouts - "No, no, play a jazz chord, play a jazz chord..."
    A bit cheesed off by this, Stevie, being the professional he is, dives straight in to a jazz improvisation with his band around the B flat minor chord and really tears the place apart.
    The crowd go ballistic with this impromptu show of his musical expertise.
    But, still the little Chinese man jumps up again and shouts "No, no. Play a jazz chord, play a jazz chord!!!". Stevie is really peed off now that this chap doesn't seem to appreciate his playing ability and shouts to him from the stage -
    "OK smartie, you get up here and do it"...
    The little bloke climbs onto the stage, takes hold of the mike and starts to sing...
    "a jazz chord to say, I ruv you..."

Thought for the day : -
    People can't explain Jokes to kleptomaniacs because they take things literally.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,jokes are hilarious haha!! I can't explain why my plant just died,I was just admiring how big and green the leaves were the day before never heard of lemon cucumber? Sour? Louie picked a carrot the other day and we tried them and they were bitter! Google says it's better to plant carrots in September for warmer climates,so I'll get some seeds,woke up with a yucky tummy, man can I catch a break? I didn't eat anything weird, oh well, I'm done with being Mrs.Sickie,so no more whining! Much love to all, I hope we all have a great Wednesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow...had to check and see if there was another thread going. LOL

Mick...thanks for keeping us going. Bet everyone is a little busy these days, I know I am. Dinner was ace. Always nice to have someone else cook for you. You're not putting in your winter crop already are you? Year end day is always interesting around the office. I think it's because the boss doesn't know what he's doing.

Pauly...I just went through a rough tummy, think it was one of the won tons I ate. Got to say I've never had a bitter carrot! Never thought of planting carrots in September but then again I don't live in a warmer climate. Hope you're feeling better.

Glad to see the start of September. Although things will be crazy for a couple of weeks at least all the regular programming at the centre is starting again. Won't have to deal with juggling rooms anymore as there are none free. Have a peaceful evening Mick and Pauly and anyone else who stops in.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

I am home from my extremely short trip but it was a lot of fun
        Taking a happy 5 year old to the beach is a blast, haha!!

It was fun posting on Facebook right from the beach Mick
        I actually took my coffee with me & enjoyed it right from my beach chair, ha ha!

Hi there Pauly, PQ & everyone!
        Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Getting up at 430a wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined. Plus, I just like what I do more now. Pretty impressed with what I can do with knives now. Tomorrow I picked up a 3p-9p, then off to store meeting at 9:30p....some big wig is in town so I was told to plan to be there until 1130p then home for a nap and open again. I figured since I had to be at the meeting regardless I might as well work leading up to it. I won't be hungover....and that makes a world of difference.

Pauly I did not know about Dottie's husband, that is really sad. I rarely read too many other threads. I get caught up reading and then 2 hours have gone by. I would be interested to know the stats on the increase of wine sales for the state. I think if you can pick it up at Target, Walmart or the grocery store it is easier to pick it up on a whim. When you had to make an extra stop there was effort that needed to be exerted especially if you have kids with you. I am mindful though that not everyone has a drinking problem....so who knows. Personally I never bought my beer at the grocery store, because I liked it cold and the best place was a gas station with a "Beer Cave". Every time I quit I would struggle getting gas and even send my husband a few times. Now I can get gas, go in for a soda and leave without giving it second thought. Honestly, I think that only comes with time. One day your struggling and then all of a sudden you realize you never gave it a thought.

Mick....so did the scaffolding men show up today?

Lav.....glad you enjoyed the beach.

Hubby is having a tough recovery. He called for more pain meds and that is sooooo unlike him. He barely will take aspirin when he has a headache. it's just going to take time. He is getting paid 100 percent of what he would make working, so there is no pressure to get back to work.
          Last edited by TheSunFlower97; September 1, 2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X