white rabbits!!!! soon be chrimbo..................................ho ho ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white rabbits!!!! soon be chrimbo..................................ho ho ho

mornin all how are yizall...good I hope..there is a brill convo on the army fred at the end ov oggist..worth a read defo...

well scaffolding still here ..but Julie then said something ..why would I come take it down take it away and store it then for the next job ..take it there and put it up...why not to all intents and purposes store it here then take it straight to the next job? bit clever she is...

anyways suns out...rabbits are out too ..been playing in the garden already ..will put up after what Ive been at...

but brew time first...

mornin pauly ..hows you today then?how are you feeling ?any better? saw this on yootoob

its about growing plants in vegas...

YouTube

here is the cucumelon...for what its worth it aint that great....

20160901_082117.jpg

oh and just to cheer you up..guess which one has been eating the plants???(I ll put these on the rspca website after....)

20160901_081923.jpg

20160831_184825.jpg

hiya ppqp..hows you today then?hope all is well in two hatz land? yep starting to plant up winter crops now...as for making tea...yep its down to me tonight..probably chicken....

hey Lav welcome home...heres a home brew....no not that kind!!!!!!!!!!!glad you enjoyed your jolliday..greenhouse up?

here is the flower bed before I messed around with it...

20160722_080503.jpg

here it is now....
    oops wont let me post so I will put them on the next post!!!!

hiya Sf..how are you then..4.30 up?what a great time of the day ..I love the early doors..the world at its best before everything starts..I could never get my head round selling booze in a garage...its like giving Winchesters to the Apaches as the saying goes....whats with the knioves?tell me more?

hope hubby is getting better

hiya pie how are you then?all ok ?hows your dad ?how are the dogs doing?..

hia sk ,Nora C (outlaws back tomorrow,but thats another story!) hey Det what about the job?tt ,how are you ?big hugz..
    Attached Files
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

next one...

20160901_081842.jpg

20160901_081852.jpg

made a little step way on the right, a raised banking at the back,with a gap at the back so that I can change the fence panel,when I need to without digging everything out but also I can put tall plants in pots along the back,and change them with the season,,,

ok jokes time.....

If one more person asks me to do a somersault.
    I swear I'm going to flip!!..

Don’t you just love the English Language?
    Only in Britain -Complaints to Local Councils from public housing estates
    Extracts from letters written by council tenants:
    1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
    2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
    3.. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
    4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
    5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.
    6.. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
    7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.
    8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.
    9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen..
    10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.
    11. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.
    12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.
    13. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink.
    14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.
    15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.
    16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
    17. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.
    18. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.
    19. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife...
    20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.
    21. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.
    22. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

I rung up work this morning..
    "My wife passed away in the early hours." I told them. "I'm going to need some time off work."
    "Oh dear, sorry for your loss." The receptionist said. "And of course, we understand. Take as much time off as you need."
    "Thank you." I replied. "It'll be about eighteen years, if I behave myself!!

I think I'll be safe taking a trip to Legoland. At least when the ride packs up, we'll be able to rebuild it.

"Sarge need a bit of advice here"
    "whats the problem?"
    "women just shot her husband for walking on a freshly mopped floor!"
    "have you arrested her yet?"
    "Are you kidding? the floors still wet!"

I decided to use the self service checkout at Walmart this morning.
    Next thing I know I am employee of the month.

"Too much sex damages your memory"...............

At least that's what I read at the bottom of page 34 at 8.49am on the 24th May 2006 on flight KL534 from Amsterdam to Rome while I was sitting in seat 14F

I sat down, coffee in my hand and switched on Big Brother.
    Then thank fck I remembered that I had some finger nails I needed to pull out with pliers instead.

Today I'm sitting in the bus when this old lady that's been standing up for hours says to me
    " will you be a gentleman and let me have your seat ,please?".
    I gave her the seat .
    5 minutes later she crashes the bus.
    Last edited by Mick; September 1, 2016, 11:26 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks for the laughs Mick! Your garden looks ace mate. Love Jeeves' cocky look these days lol.

AND..........................Kuya. 4 years sober today September 1st! Congratulations my friend. Raaawk star. :sohappy: :welldone::black::bravo:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick, thanks for the link,pics and jokes haha!! I haven't laughed so hard in a bit wonderful convoy in the Army I agree, I read there regularly, I'm considering going to the doctor, one day I feel ok and the next day floored now my chest feels tight but I think they'll just say allergies and give me more bullshit meds I won't take, see how the rest of the week goes I guess, May just pay out of pocket and go somewhere else, I'm tired of the crappy docs at my Indian clinic, most of them not really docs anyways, practitioner? Lav,would know, oh its PA's physicians assistant,I just can't afford insurance,$650 a month is a lot to me, so I take what I can get, SF,I only ever bought beer at the gas station but it's funny cuz the 2 I usually went to are not a trigger but if I pass one that I bought at once in awhile it triggers a memory isn't that weird? Wishing hubs a speedy recovery hello to all,much love to all and I hope we all have a great Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE All, Mick the humor is stellar this morning, thanks!! PQ - your community garden is much more extensive than I'd pictured; very cool video of it too. Det, seems you've outed several of us as broccoli admirers. :eek-new:

Forecast here calls for 1st day of no rain in many moons, meanwhile our friends on the east coast are facing a tropical storm. Take care y'all.

Comment

Morning Pauly. I can't afford monthly health insurance premiums either, but I can afford an $85 trip to my doctor of choice, when needed. Maybe you have more options than you realize?

Comment

Yeah Pie,there's a walk in clinic that is only like $50 to $65 bux,if this weekend feels worse I'll probably go there,I liked too many of those complaint jokes,his cock wakes me up ,huge erection in his backyard hahaha!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Yep, I'm back & just in good time before the rain began & now I understand there's a hurricane due to arrive by Sunday ~ not fabulous.
                WE had a nice, relaxing time on our mini getaway

Mick, your garden looks so nice. I am ashamed of my gardens, even the raised beds this year grew mostly weeds. The excessive heat just murdered everything out there. I hear it almost got YB the other day. Good thing our EMT/Paramedic son was here to revive the old man - geez. Consequently, not much work was done on the greenhouse.

Hi there G, Pauly & Pie!

Pauly, I have to agree with Pie. You can get some decent routine medical care from the walk-in clinics staffed by nurse practitioners - give them a try. I hope you feel better soon & get those allergies under control.

Have a great AF afternoon everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Just popping in to stay accountable.
                  Was an exhausting day, no boss, new hire, Sep 1st!!
                  Off to make some dinner and relax.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                  X