4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th

quick jump in here...it is 0450 now and hammering down ..off detecting ..it isnt raining allegedly where we are going....Det hope you are ok buddy ...as Pauly says drink plenty of fluids,also dont just dwell on it mate,as tt says it is impulsive so do something else ..something that will take energy ..bit of exercise ,few katas?but dont go mental at it

ppqp...bit the bullet ..new puter..the other one isnt the graphics card,its the connections in the top part of it ..screen area,plus there are a load of dead pixels on it now too...so got a new one...hows the tooth?

big hiya to everyone else...off to have a negg for brekkie..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    cool days make for good working and playing, now I just got to get around to reversing the order to playing and working!
    Mick, hope you have good luck tecking today. New computer? I bought one about month ago, win 10 and the first thing that strikes me is it has all these commercial site to go to on the programs stuff. It doesn't affect anything, it is just I don't like commercials!! Tv has invaded my personal computer. Just my little peeve.

Det, put that shit behind you and remember how it is when you're your own boss of yourself, keep that focus of that's who you, not that other bastard. You're in control, not the booze. Focus on the positive, always!!!

Soooooo the field I've made hay on has been in our family for about 60 years, when I settled on the farm, I swapped this tract of to the other sibs. They've let me keep making hay on it but now they're selling, buyer want to cut it into lots, hired me to do the survey, it all feels a little strange. I had to hurry to get hay cut (which could have used a bit more time growing) and closing is in 2 weeks. Now the buyer asks if I want to lease...!! not sure what to do because spending $$$ on fertilizer and not being able to get the full benefit is something that is kinda a losing proposition, like this time. Anyway, the whole thing is a progression of change, hate to see bunch of houses in that field, but it will happen whether I survey it or not soooooo......

Beautiful fall day here, no hurricane madness, but we could use a bit of rain.

hope everyone enjoys the day
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, hope you find some cool stuff Mick Sam,so the new owner wants to build houses on the property? It must be gigantic, Det,hope you're feeling ok today, I can't believe how hard al withdrawal is and yet when we go back to it,it's even harder! I wonder how my mom who's 65 can drink like 14 beers and just wake up normally, yet if I do the same I wake up shakey, puking, just out of it? Anyways hope you're ok,I'll check back later, much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi from steamy Dallas. Det, move on and put it behind you, hope you're feeling better today.
        Sam, sounds like wonderful weather, and Mick, hope you find something good.

We're going rock climbing, so better run.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sam, could we talk you into a hayride while you've still got that field?

Comment

That looks like fun Pie

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good sfternoon Abbers!

No storm here yet, maybe it changed it's mind.....don't know.

Mick, find something good today!
              Congrats on the new computer. Windows 10 gets a little less painful as you go along, ha ha.

Sam, I've seen builders around here doing the same thing. Buying up big tracts of land then just sitting on them, not quite ready to begin building. My BIL used to do the same thing.
              I hope your day is going well.

Hello to Pauly, Pie, SK & everyone.
              Det, sure hope you are OK.

Have a great AF rest of the day kids

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hi all, made it through the night. even slept a little off and on. thank you all again.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Glad you're here, Det.

Comment

How are you feeling Det

Comment

grinding along very slowly to betterish. Yes Pauly this is a confounding bastard of a disease.

what set me off this time was a bottle of kombucha health drink. I didn't read the fine print and it certainly have som AL in it and that fired me right off into crazy mode. thankfully I snapped out of this one pretty fast so hope to be feeling better in another day or two. be warned about that stuff you guys. just not worth it.

much love
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I've seen that kombacha has alcohol in it,supposed to be a minute amount but for people like us one drop is too much!! Det,big hugs to you my friend, this last detox I had the minutes dragged so slooow,rest up tonight

Comment

Working...
                        X