frydaze fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frydaze fred

mae all..tt ..take note...all times of day included there!!how are you all then?goodly now that its Friday...Julie just been to the docs..they dont know what is wrong,so they are sending her to the hozzy for blood tests..Im taking her up there in a wee while,so best get on with the show....

ok brew time it is ....

also..with everyone talking about soups..have a look at this lot ...there are some wide vafried ,and in some cases mad concoctions...

Chicken Soup Recipes: Light Broth to Hearty Chicken Noodles, Stews, and Gumbo

Hearty Soup, Stew, and Chowder Recipes | The Old Farmer's Almanac

det ...plenty here for you to go at ........glad you are feeling better...

hiya pie ...how did the volunteering supply go..also did you get the condo jobs done?

hey pauly...and hows me toofy twin today then all good I hope...did the tooth fairy bring you any dosh for the tooth?

hiya ppqp...hows you today then?apart from playing Mrs Google ..answering all the questions..take it you had a good dinner with sil?dont know the purple toms you are talking about..tho there are some specific purple ones ..like little cherries...hope you have a good weekend ..full of me time... now as for pokemon...yes the craze is over here..the polite answer? no actually Im not partaking in this new game that is storming the world..bet you cant guess the other answer.....

hiya Lav ...hows you then?all good ..here you go a cup o Fridays finest...my toms are still doing pretty good..some are still flowering...cabbages are about an inch tall (an inch..not 2.54 cm!!)thats my contribution to coming out of Europe...

Back to Imperial: Brexit sees surge in calls to return to pounds and ounces for UK shops | UK | News | Daily Express

hey SAM ...HOW ARE YOU ? (big letters to get yer attention..)

hiya Nora C ,sk ,tt, Satzy in Greece and all other partakers of this forum seen and unseen ,have a great weekend..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Evening Mick. Let's hope the dr sorts Julie out. You take care.
    As for returning to the Imperial system. Never in a million years. I can recall learning this as a child and then we went decimal - so much easier.
    Wonder what other gems the extreme Brexiters will suggest?
    You better enjoy your European hols while you can Mick as some bright spark will want to impose an exit-tax for those holidaying abroad. Unpatriotic!
    Hi there everyone else - catch you in the morning Maybe.

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the brew, Mick. I am hoping that things get better for Julie. Seems like a bit of time that something has not been right. If I remember, coming back home from Italy? Interesting that there is a movement to bring back the pound, etc, cause I always thought it never really left??

Morn or eve TT. Curious, what season is it for you now?

Pauly, hope you had a good birffday!

off to the races.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,hope everything is ok with Julie, not much pain in my tooth at all,just taking Advil for it,I wouldn't take anything prescribed anyways that's totally overkill, Sam,great to see your Elvis avatar again haha,i had a nice birfday hubs got me too much stuff! I wish he'd have just saved some for Christmas, fasting blood work this morning and I'm hungry, plus I woke up too early, I wanted to sleep in so I wouldn't have a chance to feel hunger,PPQP, I know dentists are reluctant to pull teeth but if they're in the back who gives a rat's ass?! My crown in the front needs to be replaced, yikes, I thought crowns were supposed to last forever but Dr Google says 5 to 15 years, it's been 12,I'm gonna ask if we can just bridge it,it's right next to the one pulled yesterday that's dangerously close to the front but you can only tell if I smile like the Joker or that annoying Julia Roberts(can't stand her) only 2 hours to go until I can feed my face!!! Det we wanna see balloon pics much love to all my wonderful friends here,let's have a great AF Friday and an afternoon nap
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Mick, TT, Sam, Pauly, and all yet to stop by. I have use of a lovely loaner car today, courtesy of the dealership doing maintenance on my own vehicle. First time to drive a car with a backup camera; very cool! Mick, hope Julie's blood work produces some helpful answers. Pauly, you're so right that Rx meds are overkill for a tooth extraction.

Had fun delivering dog food yesterday, and now have the second of three needed coats done on the condo door that I'm painting. Reading a new Stephen King novel, Revival. Good but not as entertaining as the Mercedes series.

PQ, wishing you a smooth transition as acting GM.

Comment

Sam it's supposed to be spring here but our weather in New Zealand is temperamental because we are an island nation. Lots of microclimates too.

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Greetings fron heat wave city, ugh.
              I am so ready for this summer to end, it's not fun anymore

Mick, I sure hope Julie gets some answers. Whatever is going on needs to be addressed.
              I canhelp you brush up on your pounds & ounces, LOL

Hi there TT & Sam, good to see you hoth

Pauly, nothing seems to last forever, even dental crowns unfortunately.
              I hope you didn't starve too much today, ha ha!

Pie, sounds like you are putting in full days, good for you!

I'll probably check in later. Time to find something for dinner.
              Have a greatcAF day.

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the kickstart as always. Hope they sort Julie out soon. Thanks for the soup and stew links.

TT...weather has been crazy everywhere. Today, 2 years ago, was biggest snow storm we'd had in 120 years. Glad it didn't appear this year.

Pauly...my feelings exactly on the tooth pulling. Hope you enjoyed filling your face today. LOL

Pi...thanks for the wishes. Today went as well as I expected it to. I will have to go in on Saturday's for a bit though. Thanks for reminding me of the Mercedes series.

Lav...I am ready for fall, love that season. Tacos was dinner for me tonight.

We had a short but strong hail storm yesterday afternoon and with the shredded flowers at the front of the building I wasn't even going to look at the gardens. Too busy to deal with anything. Someone posted a picture of the purple tomatoes on the garden website so here you go...

Ooops...didn't expect it to be that big! Going to give up on Photobucket and find a different file converter program.
                Have a restful evening all....:smile:PPQP
                Last edited by porqoui; September 9, 2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Wow,those look like plums PPQP never seen those before
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

WOW!
                    Now that's just awesome PQ! Thanks for the pic.
                    I hope you don't have too much to do at work tomorrow. You need some me time don't forget

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Delirious greetings ABerooos!

operating on little sleep but must say I had a grand morning full of fantastic hotter-than-air vehicles. no that's not right. Anyway...

Mick, hope your dear one gets shipshape in a jiffy.

PPQ, what lovely tomatoes indeed.

ok, bout to zonk out but I'll get a couple up here for yoos all

be well peeps, will give the after action report tomorrow

nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

This balloon darn near run me over. Came within 18" or so. and it made them so happy LOL

nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X