tiz toosdi......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiz toosdi......

hoya folks ...weather over here is gawjus this morning...det are you sure that one of those balloons hasnt escaped?an orange sun shaped one?Julie went dizzy again yesterday,sooner she gets the results the better then we know what the problem is...how are things with peeps?all good

hiya SF ....Great to see you ....so you are on the pick a shift system?Id be on the early doors ones every time ..that way you see the world come to life ,get the job done and then chill at a normal time..

hye Sam ...nice pic...certainly got the bike well packed..tho there is a still a bit of room around that left pannier!!!glad you enjoyed the moosik fest..

hey det cracking pics mate they reallyb are...as for the jobs you didnt get ...glad hyou have got the engagement gig..heres a couple of thoughts for you...whilst you are at that ..why dont you see if you csan do a couple of private ones too..the other thing worth considering...putting the photos on to canvas ..that has taken off big style over her...also putting them on to wood etc ..have a look at you tube ..theres some guidelines on it..oh and dont forget cards to hand out too..

hoya Lav...brewtime it is ..how are you then?all good I hope..hope your dil sees sense ..tho I think she will..yep the kids are at skool just now,but they do have holidays I presume ..so they will need to be looked after..as for seeing the kids..thats a bit naughty if she is going down that road..ggod job on the greenhouse...looking forward to seeing the job done,

hiya pie ..how are you then ..still gallivanting around in the garages wheels?yep you are right ..06 plate ..debt free ..a newy...back to work ...em no ta...hows the animals doing?

hiya ppqp how are you then..wow your boss seems to be on the road to recovery pretty quickly..hows the toothache doing?Im at the dentist tomorrow again..

hiya starty..good for you ..glad it is all coming together for you..retiring ??whatcha talking about ..you dont look old enuff!!:thumbsup:

pauly hows you then today hope you are feeling better today...you need to take care of yourself so that you can get out n have a laff.....

big hi to tt,and all the rest of the gang ,have a great day

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing." The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what? "At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
    Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
    Well, after another brew, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
    On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
    I rest my case. Time for another brew, and then maybe a nap

Aargh. !! My phone fell into a puddle .. tried the " putting it in a bowl of rice for 3 days" but sadly lost all my contacts, apart from Uncle Ben,
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi folks,

I read the thread title as 'Titz tuesday' for a second there. I was shocked and obviously need me glasses because that's not a common line of thinking for me.

Mick, wishing your Missus the best of health mate and a speedy outcome re test results. Wonder if it's blood pressure related?

Love the pics Det. Love your bike Sam packed with your instruments etc.

Have a rippa out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening mick and all to come. I must have caught the toothache - looks like it's a trip to the dentist.
      Kind of funny that there was no Sunday thread because that was my birthday. It was forgotten pretty much here so a sort of non day for me. Except it was a pretty lonely day.
      At least I don't have a DIL to go berserk at me. That didn't sound like fun at all Lav. People!

Comment

TT, it was your birthday on sunday?!

Well happy birthday to you my friend. X

:rockon::moonwalk:

See if i can find some flowers......ah, there we go. :flowers:

:balloons:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good arvo all!

Yes Mick, I want to start thinking of cutting my hours in 2 years. I should be eligible then to take a works pension that I paid in for a number of years. Might not be the best idea financially, but live is for living and sometimes work gets in the way of that

Comment

I know its Tuesday ..but this is defo a winner ..for every day!!Mr G get those glasses fixed mate!!

SleekLad - Timeline | Facebook
            Last edited by Mick; September 13, 2016, 01:56 PM.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,poor Julie getting dizzy again hopefully nothing serious,can't wait till Thursday to put our minds at ease, TT,Happy belated birthday, I don't let my family forget mine I pester,those bitches at work didn't do anything for me,I always make sure everyone is acknowledged on theirs,not cuz I expect anything back but it makes me feel good but now I'm a teeny bit resentful,whatever I don't really care that much anyways,Much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Tuesday
              Last edited by paulywogg; September 13, 2016, 09:21 AM.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                I know its Tuesday ..but this is defo a winner ..for every day!!Mr G get those glasses fixed mate!!

SleekLad - Timeline | Facebook
                Laugh out loud funny stuff, Mick! Every time I decided on a favorite, the next one was funnier. Just picked up my car, and I'm happy to have it back. I bought it when my then car was totaled in a flood. I googled "dog-friendly vehicle" and up came the Honda. It suits my needs to a T.

Greetings, G, TT, Starty,Pauly, and all yet to stop by.
                Last edited by Pie; September 14, 2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. Sorry to her Julie had another dizzy spell. Hope you get the results soon. I gave my toothache to TT so of course I haven't done anything about it. You know, out of sight - out of mind. Boss's wife popped in today. She says he's pretty sore and stubborn. He may be in on Monday but only to talk to the auditor for a few minutes. It's year end time again. Thanks for the link that gave me a laugh this morning.

Gman...titz tuesday...I found that funny too.

TT...what a day to skip a thread. Happy belated birthday :flowerspop:

Starty...you got that right. If you can do it, go for it.

Pauly...hope you had a great day. I'm somewhat like you, I acknowledge everyone's birthday at work but I'd just as soon they forget about mine.

Pi...googled honda element, yup I'd say that's the car for you.

Had a sh*tty day at work. Started off with a fight with the wanna be accountant and I think after the 15th question from the new program coordinator I finally said I don't know, wait and ask the boss when he gets back. I told her this is a very stressful and busy time for me. When she left she didn't say goodbye, do you think I hurt her feelings. Being one of those who always has to make everyone feel good I finally just said p*ss on it, ignored everyone and did my work. Picked up a BBQ chicken on the way home as I'm in no mood to cook. (instead of stopping at the AL store cause that was sure on my mind!) Can't wait to escape into my book. Sweet dreams to all and have a great day TT......:smile:PPQP

Comment

thanks for the belated birthday wishes from you all. I wouldn't expect folk here to know its my birthday and the weird thing is, even if I drop big hints before the day at home, it seems to get sidelined.
                    Sorry you had a shitty day at work PQ. i have to admit I have also been thinking about AL a bit lately. I dont pick up cooked chickens however as a substitute! Trying to remind myself of what the plus side of being sober is - but being sober is also no protection or guarantee that life still throws up a pile of shit. Even if I did drink I wouldn't go on a bender, as thats not my pattern, but I would eventually destroy my physical health and I think my positive relationship with my daughter.

Comment

Drinking doesn't guard against life throwing shit at us either ladies, just makes the shit shittier to deal with,my day sucked cuz I feel worse than I did yesterday, had to have Louie go to his other gramma and Kell sent me a snapchat video of him crying not wanting to go, made me feel sad hopefully tomorrow is a better day for us all

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                        Drinking doesn't guard against life throwing shit at us either ladies, just makes the shit shittier to deal with
                        :applouse: shitter shit to deal with LOL say that 3 times in a row. Sorry your day sucked and you feel worse. I remember when my little nephews would have to leave Auntie PQ's house to go to there Grandmas and they would cry too. That made me feel sad too. Let's not hope but make tomorrow a better day. :hug:

Comment

We will make it better PQ,TT,forgot to say that I bought myself some presents for my birthday 2 pairs of jeans, some fitbit replacement bands,some make up,it's NEVER bad to shop for yourself imo

Comment

I bet that made you feel sad Pauly. You dont need pics of Louie crying -and dont feel guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                              Drinking doesn't guard against life throwing shit at us either ladies, just makes the shit shittier to deal with,my day sucked cuz I feel worse than I did yesterday, had to have Louie go to his other gramma and Kell sent me a snapchat video of him crying not wanting to go, made me feel sad hopefully tomorrow is a better day for us all
                              Pauly - I'm so sorry to hear about Louie crying. Feel better soon.
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X