tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday

morning all ..a pretty busy day for me here today,so will jump in later on...Pauly ..hope you are ok?:hug:

Joe's wife bought a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger. After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the "miracle" products, she asked, "Darling, honestly, what age would you say I am?"
    Looking over her carefully, Joe replied, "Judging from your skin, twenty; your hair, eighteen; and your figure, twenty five."
    "Oh, you flatterer!" she gushed.
    "Hey, wait a minute!" Joe interrupted. "I haven't added them up yet."

So, Camilla Parker Bowles went into Burger King and said "Can I have 2 whoppers" and the guy behind the counter said "sure, you are a very beautiful woman and one day you will be the Queen!!..#

A man was eating in a fancy restaurant, and there was a gorgeous blond eating at the next table. He had been checking her out all night, but lacked the nerve to go talk to her.
    Suddenly she sneezed and her glass eye went flying out of her socket towards the man. With his quick reflexes, he caught it in mid-air.
    "Oh my god, I am sooooo sorry," the woman said as she popped her eye back in the socket. "Let me buy you dinner to make it up to you."
    They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together and afterwards the woman invited him back to her place for a drink.
    They went back to her house, and after a bit she brought him into the bedroom and began undressing him. The couple had wild, passionate sex many times during the night.
    The next morning when he awoke, she had already gotten up and brought him breakfast in bed.
    The guy was amazed. "You know, you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"
    "No, she replied....You just happened to catch my eye!

My kennel business is going bust, I'm going to have to call the retrievers in.

My mate phoned me to say he's changed his name by deed poll to "Spinal Column".
    "Can I call you back?" I asked....

A police officer asked me to step outa my car..............
    " Your staggering" .......He said
    "Your pretty handsome yourself !" i replied

Sky news report. The Irish have joined in the attack on Libya.
    They sent in 3 ships - 2 full of sand and one full of cement..it was a mortar attack.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Afternoon all
    Looks a little quiet here on the western , eastern, southern and northern front
    New computer at work, still win 7 but nothing ever really works the same as what you are use to
    Why is that???
    Hope everyone is well
    Sam
    Last edited by Samstone; September 20, 2016, 04:41 PM.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi everyone. Bit preoccupied with gloom and doom on the work front. Not a great week so far.
      Did the tooth thing for distraction and it was indeed painful.
      Wednesday here already but you guys enjoy Tuesday.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Thanks for kicking us off Mick. What have you been up to today? We're in the middle of our annual audit and it seems to be going good. Boss lasted 2 hrs and went home. At least the initial September rush is over.

Sam...at least it's still Win 7. LOL I often wonder what did we use to do. Typewriters, when the electrics came out it was a big deal.

TT...sorry about the work front. Good on you for dealing with the tooth even if it was painful. I'm still chickening out.

Rained all day and there might be white stuff on the roads in the morning. Going to relax and enjoy my evening. Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Mick, hope everything is OK with you!

Sam, computers are a necessary pain in the a$$ for all of us, ha ha! Good luck!
          No rain today but the sun didn't show up until about 30 minutes before sunset (which was actually very nice).

TT, I hope your dental woes calm down quickly :hug:

PQ, I really hope you do NOT have snow tomorrow. It is way too soon for that nonsense.
          I hope you are having a nice relaxing evening!

Hello to the rest of the crew. Pauly, Det, Pie & everyone.
          Have a peaceful night all!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X