friday poetsday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday poetsday

hiya folks bit of a rush this morning ..rushing ?retired how does that work?self inflicted..going down to sort a friends shed out for him..needs some repairs so I said I would,in the meantime its now 830...Ive fed and cleaned the rabbits out,fed madam,cut wood ,loaded it got my tools sorted and packed watered the garden and had a brew..oh and smacked my head on the hutch door ...guess folks had trouble getting on here yesterday,

hope all is well at work today ppqp.....

Sam gigsville for you this weekend?

Pie glad your dad is ok and things are stable..

Lav heres your brew...

hiya pauly,det tt,starty and anyone else whose name I cant remember at the mo ..have a great day n weekend
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hi there Mick - ouch that bang on the head sure hurt. Sounds like you are rushing round. A lot. Slow down - it is allowed. Yep, trouble getting on the site yesterday so I gave up. How are you doing Pauly? I read somewhere that you threw the beer out - dont even think of it as wasting booze - its liquid poison and of no use to you whatsoever. Even if you drank it, it would end up in the toilet, in one form or another. I have thrown out many a bottle of gin in the past (and Mr GB did it for me a few times too).
    Had my hair done - its OK- not as zappy as I would have liked.
    Sorry you are joining me in the work horrors PQ - it aint fair is it? We slog away, put our everything into our jobs - and they are such a major source of stress and anxiety for so many. Or even if you do retire - there is always the danger of rabbit hutch. osteroops:Whats a girl to do? Don't retire too soon and even if and when we do, stay well clear of rabbit hutches. Imagine if the fellow had been drinking and tried to cleaned the rabbit hutches???:eek-new:
    Big wave to everyone else.

Comment

morning all
      look out for those loose doors, Mick. They'll get you when you're not looking. Hope the rest of your day is accident free! Morning or evening TT, hair done? no zap? mine looks zapped all the time, we used to call them cow licks, not sure that term is still used.

Pi, your dad still driving? sounds as if things are settling in for him (and you?)

played a few tunes last night with the fellars. Fun, but kind of a late night on a week day... I be tired. Start playing about 10 am for clay fest. gonna have hurting hands but a satisfied mind when the day is done.

off to work land. A how do to all coming this way.
      SAm
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE All, No rushing for me today, as far as I know. In 40 years, I never found a work/life balance. Fair to say, it never occurred to me for much of that time, and aspects of my careers were largely satisfying. Glad that's all behind me now though. Making ends meet with my sometimes gigs, by simplifying and cutting expenses, suits me just fine.

The MWO site wouldn't load for me either last night. Maintenance, maybe?

Morning Sam! xpost. Dad hasn't driven in 20 years, but his car is the only one he's comfortable getting into, so need to keep it roadworthy to transport him. Sam, what kind of music do you play?
        Last edited by Pie; September 23, 2016, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Good morning Abbers

Never did get on the site yesterday although I did try a bunch of times.
          Sunny, hot & humid here, AC still on & it's supposed to be Fall, hmmm.

Mick, I hope your head is OK fella, ouch.
          Sounds like you are busy as usual. Thanks for the coffee!!

Sam, you can keep your rooster. I currently have 6 in an isolation cell due to bad behavior, haha! They will be heading to our Amish friend, sooner or later.
          The hens have been much happier & calmer since we removed the boys from the general population - go figure

Hi there TT & Pie!
          TT, sometimes a new hair color looks better after a few washes. That's what I tell myself anyway, ha ha.
          Pie, I am glad to be retired as well & am happy with my small home based embroidery gig. Sometimes I get busy but mostly I am not.

Pauly, I am hoping you have a better outlook today & have hopped back up on the horse. We like it when you are riding with us

Have a great AF day everyone. I'll see if I can check in later.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, thanks for the kick off Mick not much to say,feeling sad for myself for being so weak but I'll be ok Lav,Bobbis bf's mom had one rooster but it was so mean andwould attack people so they got rid of it,I never realized they were so mean! Dumb qquestion but can hens still have babies without a rooster? I'm serious, anyway hello to Sam,Pie,TT,PPQP, where is Det? Haven't seen him in like a week I think, hope everyone has a wonderful AF Friday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick, you make your wife's breakfast? Will you marry me?

Have a great weekend everyone.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

hey everyone, boy what an insanely bad week of detoxing. Worst in memory so maybe that will stick with me.
                will try to get caught up with the thread soon. Typing slow as my head feels like it's expanding and contracting and I have bad tinnitus after quitting this time, not sure why. All I know is if I ever pick up a drink, just one... ever...i doubt I'll see my next birthday. Scary stuff indeed but it's true.
                sorry to be a downer, will perk up soon I hope.
                be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Have you had a physical check recently Det? Take care

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...how's the noggin and did you manage to stay booboo free for the rest of the day? How did the shed repair go? All went well at work today. Major wedding setup this afternoon going to pop in tomorrow and get some pics for the website.

TT...message received, no rabbit hutches for me. LOL

Sam...yup, we just can't party like we used to. Have fun at the clay fest this weekend.

Pi...hope your day remained rush free. After the divorce there was no work balance for me either. Just work to feed the kids and survive.

Lav...isolation cell :harhar:

Pauly...let it go it's in the past. The neighbour at the ranch had a guard turkey. I used to bring my broom when I went over for coffee. Was glad to see the tail end of him. LOL

SK...I saw him first.

Det..Det..Det..what can I say. Is Dx back or were you on your own still? Look after yourself and I agree with TT, maybe a physical is a good idea.

Really looking forward to the weekend. No plans, no commitments and no work. :yay:
                    Wishing everyone a restful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Det, sorry you are unwell. I hope you are not suffering from dehydration, your symptoms sound like it's a possibility. Take care of yourself.

I just realized today that I need to add rooster #7 to the isolation room tomorrow. He is a different breed from the others & developing at a slower pace but he's getting there, LOL

Pauly, no rooster means no fertilized eggs so no hatching of chicks here. I order my day old hatchlings from a hatchery in Iowa & have them shipped here. It's kind of hard to sex day old chicks so sometimes you end up with roosters when you only want hens for eggs

PQ, I hope the wedding goes well tomorrow. Don't you ever get tired of supervising weddings? Ha ha!

Peace to every single one of us tonight!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X