Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 3 - and L-Glut really works, or just me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone
    Well, its day 3 of abs. not long, I know - but I am pushing. Last night, I went home and I was EXTREMELY agitated - just so used to opening wine or a beer etc. I had major butterflies in my stomach and couldn't settle down. Just extremely crabby. But then I opened a capsule of the L-Glut and put half on my tongue - and I swear, it calmed me down! It really made me feel immediately calmed and even gave me a tiny, slight feeling of euphorea. I dont know if I imagined that. Can anyone else relate to this?
    Jen

What I mean is, I know that this is what you are supposed to do (with the L-Glut) when there are major cravings, but me - always a sceptic - I guess didn't trust it would work. I think it really did though. Has anyone else felt that slight euphorea from it?

Comment

Seeking,

I haven't actually put the L-glut under my tounge yet. Although I do keep 2 in an envelope marked "EMERGENCY" in my purse just in case.

What I can tell ya is that the whole nutritional program is working sooooooo incredibly well for me regarding cravings!

Please see my post this morning on the June Abstinace board. It's under "Day 14".

And hey! That was a brilliant move on your part to remember the L-glut! BRAVA!

Comment

I have ALWAYS found that it works. I wish I did it as much as I tell people to do it!

Comment

mine is coming in the mail with all my other supps and the ones I already take. cant wait to try the glut under the tounge thing. today is day 7 for me in abs. all i was gonna do is moderation but now that I have the abs im gonna see how long i can go and hopefully make it a long time. you guys are doin so well on just the supps. i really dont know how i could be doin this without the topa. just somethin about it. but i feel like i cant take as much credit as you guys with just the supps. oh well....its the outcome that counts. gabby

Comment

Hi Jen,

I tried l-glut under the tounge and found that it worked as well. However, I don't remember eophoric feeling. Perhaps I did it wrong.

And Gabby, who the hell cares how you get there, it IS the outcome that counts!!

Donna

Comment

Gabby

I can remeber you saying you were on day 3 and I thought feeling great about it! Day 7 is greater! That is another 4 days gone, you are on your first week. It does get easier and it does get faster. I dont think I crave for a drink now, ( have got the glut on standby but have not had any yet), but I do think about it, which I think is because I am going through the process. A friend of mine equated it today with dieting, although you may not crave for food, it is always in the back of your mind, Hmmmm, what about the chocolate. I am still amazed that I am sitting here drinking ginger cordial, when three weeks ago it was a huge gin with a little tonic. Keep it up Gabby, as you said you were right on my a&*^%.

Good luck

kirky

Comment

ok,ok

kirky and donna.....yes you are very right and you caught me not givin me credit! thanks for knockin me upside the head. DAY 7....IN THE HEAT OF THE DAY....HAPPY HOUR.....AND STILL GOIN STRONG!! NO BEER! AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THE HELL I GOT HERE! GABBY

Comment

Re: ok,ok

Good on ya Gabby. AT times I think is it worth it, Then I think back the last 7 days and say HEY, yes it is, because I feel better about myself, and today I got told I am going to get a Directors commendation in 2 weeks time for my work over the past 18 months or so, so I poured myself an extra large ginger cordial.

Keep it up. You know you can do it

kirky

Comment

ya

thanks and sounds like the same Good on you too Kirky! and Congrats! See....good things comin to ya! Whole lot cooler from a sober spirit. big smiles gabby

Comment

Working...
                    X