• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone please tell me what the Calms Forte is

and what is in it? Thanks Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I have it at home so I will have to go and look it up. I think it is herbal. I can tell you what it does. It adds to the calmness you may need when you are craving like a crazy person!

I couldn't take the 4 a day as it made me too sleepy. |I I am now on two after dinner and if I need one more for the night I take it just before bed. You can sorta tell, are you tired and sleepy or a dash wired up.

I will try to remember to look it up tonight but hopefully someone else will chime in with some real info for you!

Hugs,
    Mary

Comment

Calms Forte info

Hyland's Calms Forte provides natural relief of symptoms of simple nervous tension and sleeplessness. Hyland's Calms Forte is all natural and works without contraindications or side effects. Easy to swallow tablets are perfect for daytime or nighttime use.
      INGREDIENTS:
      Passiflora Incarnata HPUS 1X Triple Strength (Passion Flower), Avena Sativa HPUS 1X Double Strength (Oat), Humulus Lupulus HPUS 1X Double Strength (Hops), Chamomilla HPUS 2X (Chamomile), Calcarea Phosphorica HPUS 3X (Calcium Phosphate), Ferrum Phosphorica HPUS 3X (Iron phosphate), Kali Phosphoricum HPUS 3X (Potassium Phosphate), Natrum Phosphoricum HPUS 3X (Sodium Phosphate), Magnesia Phosphoricum HPUS 3X (Magnesium Phosphate), In a Base of Lactose, N.F., Calcium Sulfate, Starch (Corn and Tapioca), Magnesium Stearate.

Comment

Re: Calms Forte info

Thank you both - I need to get some of this ASAP! Cathy

Comment

I was looking for something to help me maintain balance and I looked at the Calms Forte and the sales person at GNC suggested Melatonin 3mg. I've been taking it for the past three days, and so far so good. My mood swings have balanced. As well as I have slept very well the last few nights.

Brandy

Comment

Working...
          X