4everakid -- gone MIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4everakid -- gone MIA?

In the midst of my crisis, thankfully somewhat averted by many helpful members, I am thinking, wow, it's been a long time since I've seen a post by the above-mentioned. Anybody have any clues to the whereabouts?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

4everakid -- gone MIA?

I'm worried, too!!

I sent a PM and never received a reply.

4EveraKid, come back!!

We miss you!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Did he/she not say she would be gone for a few days? Did you check the last few posts?
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

How do u check?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Click on their name, then go to find all posts. Like your new avatar.

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Hey all, so sorry Wow, thank you so much for your concern, did not expect that. Well its been maybe over a week since my last post, hope you are all well. My week seemed to fall apart Saturday.....really strange. No real reason. I think it was because I wasn't watching my food and supps (Sats are my longest, hardest days, and if not well prepared, can easily get away from taking care!!) Now the strange thing is, I went home, being my 14th day, I decided to get a beer, nowing I still had one at home from day one (had two but day seven drank a few swigs, then shot it out). Well, by the time I got to the store, my mind was already set on buying two (3 total - 6 american size) and I did, and I drank them all, and I felt like I was going to die all day Sunday. Ugh death. Then got back on track, and by tuesday, again did not watch my diet and supps. Another beer night. Crazy!! Now I have been paying close attention, and the last two nights no real cravings, but I bought Pepsi this week, and the strangest thing is, I have been drinking them like mad!!! I never drink cola! I'm now wondering if it is the beer or the sugar that my body really craves. I am not a sugar eater...but now that the beer is out, it is like I can't get enough sugar. Even candies!!!! I am going to pay close attention as I am not too sure if this is a warning sign for something else.
            Anyway, did not mean to be away for so long, sorry all. I don't feel bad about having my drinks though...tomorrow is day 21, and if only a total of 6 beers in 21 days (as opposed to at least 60 (120 american sized.......ahhhhhhh....ugh!! OMG, never did the calc. before, and that was a low count!!!), I gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself!!! WOW, now I'm REALLY proud of myself!!!!
            So, will come back to posting regularly, I think letting everything slip also allowed me to slip a little...I am happy to be back and have a lot of catching up to do reading wise on this site
            Hope everyone is having FANTASTIC DAYS
            4ever

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Beatle, I saw 'crisis', will check into your posts, hope you are doing ok and whatever the crisis may be, I hope it is all resolved
              4ever

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Glad you are Back!!

We were all so worried about you!!

Glad your slips were relatively minor and you are back on track.

I, too, slip here and there. sigh.

If it was easy, none of us would be here working so hard.

Take care of yourself and keep up the good work!!

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Thanks DB, hope you are doing well. I was just reading another post, and also just saw your message. Thank you so much!!~ It is crazy how time can quickly slip through your fingers!!!! Before day 30 I know I will have 1 more slip, planned slip, been planned for 2 weeks, tomorrow night!! I am looking very forward to it, but I have a feeling I will be in a lot more control than usual So, I think 30 days, 4 days NAF, happy days Average of once a week is way better than 7 days!!!
                  How has everything been for you? Hope you are well
                  Warm Wishes
                  4ever

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

phew. it is great to have you back, 4ever.
                    I slipped a couple days ago. It was nasty, even though I didn't really go overboard.
                    Anyway, long story short, I'm back to AF as of now.
                    I realize I have to get on top of my issues. It's hard, since I have such a great family and should just be happy, right? but it doesn't work exactly that way does it?

Comment

4everakid -- gone MIA?

Glad you are found. I have found not taking the supps is a set up for a fall for me. Well we are all back on track. Have a good weekend all.

Comment

Working...
                      X