starter kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starter kit

has anyone tried the starter kit offered here? if so what do you think of it?

starter kit

sunflower seeds seem to be working lol.

Comment

starter kit

I did not get the starter kit but I bought all the stuff that was in it. I confess the only reason why I did not buy it was because when I first got into the program I was trying to stay under the radar of my husband. Now he knows and is cool with everything.

Honesty is always the best policy. I was just afraid to fail and have the tail wedgie.

Rottrod.
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

starter kit

I have found all of the supplements here to be great. I am a particular fan of the Kudzu.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

starter kit

kudzu ehh... yeah my mom was telling me about that stuff. i dont exactly have 129 dollars to spend, cand kudzu be picked up at a health store?

Lol rottrod, did u take any of them?

Comment

starter kit

You don't need to get the starter kit from MWO (it just makes it all easier). You can get the supps yourself. I'm not sure if that will save you money but at least you'll be in control. I buy all my supps myself and deviate a little from the MWO program based on what I've read, heard, think (and also based on what's available where I am and, yes, based on how much money I have). But the kudzu available from MWO is supposed to be very good. Wish I could get it through customs in this somewhat backwards land I live in. Go for it ghostman.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

starter kit

I get my kudzu and 5-HTP from MWO. For me, they are essential. Usually order a few months supply at the one time. Customs usually inspect but I've had no probs here in Oz. Milk thistle, Vit B etc. I source locally.

Comment

starter kit

Yes ghostman I take all of them. The good thing about this program is that you don't have to spend your money here but you can. Everything can be bought elsewhere. It just validates the legitimacy of it all to me. I do order the stuff from here now. It's just too easy and the customer service is great. Plus after all this program has done for me I'd rather that they get whatever profit is going to be made.
                Within about 3 weeks after I started taking the supplements I realized I felt so much better, and I was still drinking then. My body was so depleted of nutrients. My hair and skin look so much healthier now. That alone is worth it.

Hope that helps.

Rott
                If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

starter kit

I did find Solaray Kudzu (150 MG) vs Kudzu Rescue (300 MG) but same 2% Daidzin. It tided me over until I could get MWO's Kudzu Rescue.

Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

starter kit

Ghost, the Kudzu, which has worked wonders for me, can be purchased by itself here, not neccesarily as part of a pack.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

starter kit

I didn't buy the starter pack, but I take and do pretty much everything that is recommended w/a few slight changes. I was able to get all of the supps/vitamins at Hi-Health. The only drawback to doing it that way was that the nosey salesclerk there had to shout out 'so, are you doing a DETOX?!' which I found annoying since I had just come from my doctor and pharmacist to get Naltrexone (which I am using instead of Topamax) and really didn't feel like outing myself to yet another stranger. But, I guess the silver lining is that it is good to know that others recognize these supplements/vitamins as being the thing to do for detox. I also read the MWO book and started doing the hypno CDs. All of this is great!

Comment

starter kit

I can't believe how insensitive people are! but at least you know there are a lot of others doing detox, eh?
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

starter kit

yes, well, im detoxing thats forsure haha. not in a facility thuogh.

well everyone is nuts about kudzu so i guess ill start with that thanks for your help

Comment

starter kit

You can just by kudzu. I needed help to stop the craving and watched a show on HBO about the drug naltrexone. The show featured people with drinking problems who when they started to drink they could not stop. I said to myself (OMG that is me). Well the weeks passed and I researced the drug. I was with my brother over the weekend and he could not stop. He was so drunk could not stand. Must have had 24-25 beers. I am very concerned about him and me that is why I am getting help to at least control the cravings and eventually put this stupid bottle down one last time!

I tried yesterday to order naxolene it online but you need a MD presription. I refuse to go to a MD as I have no idea who will find out about this. Kudzu is an herbal supplement. I would much rather take the supplement than a drug from a pharmaceutical company.

Cost is 24.95 for 130 tablets.... Just an FYI

Comment

starter kit

I think the starter kit was great -- it worked immediately for me -- cravings just disappeared. The cost looks big...but I spent at least $10 a day on booze...if not more.
                              Blue Eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X