Sincere apologies to all in chat last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very sorry folks for being a complete lush last night and I want to say that I have no excuse.

I am sorry I was so wasted and I hope I did not offend everyone.

Sincerely
    Cathy

Cathy
    I don't know you that well (though we have spoken before and I wasen't in the chat last night, but I have been around enough to know that everyone here loves and supports you. Things happen - we slip up. Just put it behind you, make it a learning experience and move on. You will be okay. We all will be if we stick together and to this program.
    Hugs
    Jen

Comment

ditto for me, gabby

Comment

Cathy, you weren't the first and you won't be the last. When I first came to these boards I most certainly was still drinking when I first tried the chat room. People come to this site because they need help with their drinking.

Hang in there, keep posting and keep working this program. The MWO program and the support that the people on these boards have given me have changed my life, truly.

Ter

Comment

Enjoyed speaking to you

Comment

Rock, how humble of you to apologize. We are all learning, and what's wonderful about this site, is that we can learn from each other.
            Miss Layla

Comment

Thank you, all, for the patience and support and very kind (and not deserved) words. I teared up just reading your posts. I was sort of hoping that no one WOULD write back to me because I acted up so badly and do not feel like I deserve such freely given support.

But thank you, very much, for being so understanding. I am deeply grateful to all of you for your support. And now I'll move on and try to get back on the program.

Best and hugs to all
              Cathy

Comment

Hey Cathy,

I wasn't on chat when you were there, but I will say that it takes guts to get back on the boards and apologize. I don't know if I would have that much courage. I'd probably skulk around for a few days, at the very least. Good for you for offering your heart-felt apologies. "Sorry" is such an important word and if more of us used it, this would be a better world!!! Well done, kiddo!!! Keep on trying. Your core honesty will get you through this!

Hugs,
                Kathy

Comment

Been there, Done that
                  Wasn't on chat that night but the sorry accepted
                  Don't give up your doing great!
                  Love Shas

Comment

Again, thank you all. I seem to be going thru a bad patch right now and I'm not even sure why ... drank too much again last nite but I hope I had the sense to stay off the board ... frankly, I don't even know. Love you guys. Cathy

Comment

Working...
                    X