Newbies in Need - Day 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need - Day 22

Good morning from a very dull and miserable UK this morning, hope it picks up for the weekend!!

Good to hear from everyone yesterday - Jane, Starlight, Garden Girl, Rachel, Lunapro, Kitty, Ducky, Louise, Change, Buckle and Hart - hope I haven't forgotten anyone!!

If anyone is lurking and reading our thread daily, do come and say hello, it would be lovely to meet you and hear your story. We get together daily (sometimes several times a day!!) to encourage and support each other through the month no matter what you're aiming for - moderation or quitting.

Starlight & Change, what willpower - Starlight with that unopened bottle in the fridge and Change also resisting the urge!! Well done on the AF days - you're both mounting them up now!!

Thanks for your words of encouragement yesterday - I really needed them. I'm feeling down today cause I broke one of my rules - no weekday drinking - and had 2 glasses of red. It was a very stressful day with mam/dad problems and I just couldn't take it anymore, the pressure just got to me and I thought what the hell. I have not got to start that again. Uda you are so right about once you do start drinking, you start analysing what you've had, when, how many, etc, etc. It is easier to stay AF. I know I haven't gone mad but I'm just scared of where it might lead if you know what I mean. Anyway, diet coke tonight promise!!

Well Friday night looming so stay strong everyone, we can do this together!! (I think!!!)

Much love and thanks for being there, Janicexxxxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Newbies in Need - Day 22

Everyone move over to Garden Girl's thread as we've duplicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you over there.
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 22

Yeah, stay strong. Get the herbal tea out!
      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
      X