i went on a bender last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feelin pretty guilty today =-( but whatever, that wont help me any.
    i think ima go get some of that kudzu stuff today, hopefully that will help!

does it take a long time to notice that its working?

Comment

Ghostman, don't let the guilt eat ya up. You can't change last night. You can move forward with today though. I think Kudzu & L-glutamine would both help. The L-glut you should be able to get @ any drug store. It's just an amino acid, but it really does help.
      Just get back on that horse.
      We're here.
      :l
      Judie
      We're all works in progress!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Nothing is a magic pill Ghost, it also takes a lot of determination. The Kudzu is great stuff but is easy to drink over if that is your goal. Hopefully that is not your goal!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hey Ghost

Keep trying mate.... I am not going to give up despite the fact that I have already slipped a few times. I hope you will keep pursuing your goals.

Onward and Upward......

Comment

oh u r bk, i was worried bout u, i have been terrible this week, binged on everything, i got drs 2morr 4 a blood test, gonna get sorted i hope, dont give yourself shit,it just makes u feel worse, i hope u r ok today, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
            :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Rachel, I'm so glad to here you were able to get a dr. appt. I hope they will give you some medication to make this easier. Ghostman, many of us fall down a few times in the beginning. Get the whole program if you can, it takes will power but boy do all those other pieces help.

Comment

Personally, the Kudzu, L-Glutamate, and Calms Forte with a B-Complex has worked well for me (before my Topa arrives via mail). Go for it.

Comment

ghostman the L-glutamine and kudzu work pretty well for me as well as the supplements.
                  I still drink, but I am aware that if I have more than 3 glasses of wine, I am gonna be drunk and feel awful the next day, it's taken a while though, but I think it was mostly me working on accepting the fact that I have to stop being drunk all the time.
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Ghostman, I remember you saying that you didn't think that moderation would work for you, so if you do get the supp's you are probably going to need to check in here a lot. I know that you can do it, you just have to give yourself more time.
                    Is there anything that set you off to binge? what were the circumstances?
                    Don't beat yourself up, you seem like such a great guy.
                    Good Luck and keep trying.:l
                    Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

r y ok kyle, hope u have not been on a guilt trip all weekend, u know it just mekes everything seem worse, xxxxxx
                      :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Working...
                      X