PDA

View Full Version : Changing image

empyr3al
May 9th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I've tried on chrome, firefox and opera. I cannot see any of the options until I click on them. I also cannot change my profile picture. I'll give MS Edge a shot otherwise there is a problem.

empyr3al
May 9th, 2017, 10:28 PM
No luck on Edge either. Most of it is blank and I cannot read it. Unless something really changed with this new update to Windows Creator. It must be a html issue.

Administrator
May 10th, 2017, 12:37 AM
No luck on Edge either. Most of it is blank and I cannot read it. Unless something really changed with this new update to Windows Creator. It must be a html issue.

empyr3al.

Send the picture file/link via the Contact Us (https://www.mywayout.org/community/sendmessage.php) link and I will add it for you.

empyr3al
May 10th, 2017, 01:57 AM
Your bottom comment is interesting.... what do you think of this one?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Orimus
May 10th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Hmmmm... I'm running windows 10 creator professional and viewing the site on chrome. So are you just not able to see the site? Did you try shutting down your firewall/AV momentarily to see if it works then? Not sure what product you're using.

Administrator
May 10th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I see you got your Avatar sorted!

empyr3al
May 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM
As you can see I figured it out. Hopefully this thread will help some noobs.

empyr3al
May 14th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Used Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge. Had troubles. I did entirely reset my computer recently so that may have changed things. Probably colour settings so I could not read what was said until I Clicked and scrolled over it. But it worked out :) Thank you for the support in figuring it out! PM's and emails do wonders unfortunately it doesn't help many people here already.