Cheap Hypnosis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Hypnosis?

Hi all, I would like to try the hypnosis cds as hypnosis has been helpful to me for other things, but 2 things...I want to reduce binging not abstain and would like a clear understanding of the messages being presented? also I have come across several other hypnosis cds/downloads that seem to do the same thing and they are much less expensive. Has anyone tried any of them? thanks

Cheap Hypnosis?

I recently went to the website of the guy who does the hyno CDs for MWO because I love them and I want to get some for weightloss too. I was happy to find that you can review all the suggestions for all of his CDs on the website.

Here is the info for the Regular MWO CDs: MY WAY OUT

Here is the infor the the Total Abstinance MWO CDs:
    TOTAL ABSTINENCE TODAY

For a list of all CDs related to addiction:
    substance
    (in case you see another one for alcohol that is better suited to you)

I love the regular MWO hypno CDs. They are great and I think would be perfect to help you quit binge drinking. Its nice to order them through this site if you are gonna get the whole set (I assume this site makes some profit from that). But, one nice thing about ordering directly from hypnotictapes.com is you don't have to order the whole 4 CD set that way. I think when I order the ones I want for weightloss I'm just gonna get the hypno ones and the sleep learning because those are the ones I like the most.

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

I have only done the CDs sold here and they worked great for me.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

I really like the CDs from this program. Have not used any others.

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

the basic CD set just teaches that overdrinking is bad...it doesn't drill abstainance in your head. and yes the MWO Cd's are great...well worth while. They cost RJ a bloody fortune to develop and put together, but as this is a true passion of hers she's giving us a break.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

I think the CD's from the MWO program are one of the best things about the program. I use them to relax, to fall asleep...they're great! I have never tried any hypno cd's before so I don't have anything to compare them to, but I would highly recommend the cd's in the program.

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

Thanks everyone!

I feel much better knowing that I can review the suggestions and only purchase the cds I want. That makes a huge difference in my comfort level. I am sure Roberta did a great job putting them together. I just like to know what I'm buying. I once ordered some hypnosis cds for another issue and the message was too specific for what I wanted to do. Thanks again guys and dolls.

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

FYI, I don't think that RJ makes any profit on the hypno cds. They're the same price as they are on James' site, at least the last time I checked. :-)
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Cheap Hypnosis?

I was always worried about hypnosis but everyone here sounds so positive that I might give them a try.

thanks everyone for positivity,

Regards
                  Diamond
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                  X