Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notifications disappear from notifications tab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifications disappear from notifications tab.

Curious if there is a way that when I click on notifications that when I choose one it doesn't delete all the other notifications. Possible? Probably been mentioned before.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Re: Down Time

Originally posted by empyr3al View Post
    Curious if there is a way that when I click on notifications that when I choose one it doesn't delete all the other notifications. Possible? Probably been mentioned before.
    Hi There,

Clicking on the thanks and likes erases the quote notifications and not visa-versa. Neither the thanks or quote notifications should remove the private message notification. I guess that somewhere along the line the thanks modification conflicts with the quote modification at notification level?

No, it is not something I had come across before, nor heard anyone on the (developers) board mention. If I get chance I will look into it but as I have mentioned before in a previous thread, hacking the modification is not an option.

You have the option to view thanks, likes and notifications via the tabs in your profile.
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
    X