PDA

View Full Version : Chat Box

Administrator
January 15th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Nora has recently tried to get the chat box a little more lively.

I noticed today there was a mention about how it may attract more attention at the top of the Forum Home page.

I have moved it there for a trial period.

Please vote in the poll as to how you feel about this.

NoraC
January 15th, 2018, 10:01 PM
I wonder how many of us are online at the same time. Seems like we keep missing each other.

abcowboy
January 21st, 2018, 09:55 AM
Howdy Mr/Ms Administrator Love the new position of the chatbox, thanks! Just wondering if there's only the 2 default sizes though? I think it would be nice if the one on top could be made just a bit bigger?

Administrator
January 25th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Howdy Mr/Ms Administrator Love the new position of the chatbox, thanks! Just wondering if there's only the 2 default sizes though? I think it would be nice if the one on top could be made just a bit bigger?

Howdy,

The settings are either, as it is or full page I am afraid.

I have increased the chatbox frame size slightly.

abcowboy
January 25th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks Administrator, that helps!!

Wildflowers
February 25th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Just tried a test. Must have done it wrong. Don't see send or reply after typing into field. I'll look again for this.

Wildflowers
February 25th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Chat box is full. Maybe this is why?

abcowboy
February 25th, 2018, 06:44 PM
@Wildflowers, in order to “send” your reply in the chat box, you click on the blue arrow at the far right side of the text box just past the character counter...

Wildflowers
February 25th, 2018, 06:49 PM
thought i tried that. Saw arrow and drop down men. Will try again. Mr WF who's much more techy than me, is asking me to re-set wifi thermostat. Had a few problems a couple wks ago. says no wifi, but modem is fine, iphones, tab mac fine. pinged them diagnostics. its saying no home server name. i'll figure it out. thx for your help!...

Wildflowers
February 25th, 2018, 06:55 PM
It worked. was seeing blue arrow on top the small horizontal one. thought i tried the bold blue one that is below top one. the vertical one. think it worked Cowboy.. Think I saw a new chat from Nora. Me :nutso: lol xo

Wildflowers
February 25th, 2018, 06:58 PM
oh and there is no send or reply.. When u click on the bold, blue vertical arrow it auto sends..