Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu

Hi everyone I just started learning about the Kudzu and after much research I ended up here. I went ahead and order the Kudzu Rescue just out of pure hope that the potency and the results are exactly that.

I've noticed my dependencies on alcohol have become no longer a social issue but physical symptoms are starting to rear its ugly head. I went on a pretty big binge on Sunday starting to drink at 8:30 in the morning while camping with my friends after camping we ended up going to a party and I don't think I stopped drinking until 10:00 that night. The next day I was set back on the amount that I drank and noticed how miserable I felt. Symptoms ranged from sharp back pain, shaking, nausea, spasms, an extreme feeling of pressure in the back of my head where the spine and the head meet (That seems to always happen the day after drinking anyone know why that is?). Now, I drink on a regular basis and just recently I've noticed that its come down to where some nights I'll try and hold back by drinking a few beers and then heading to sleep early in order to make up for the amount drank the night before and the lack of sleep I got. These feeble attempts to correct the prior actions has only been met by withdrawal like symptoms. I always think to myself I'm still drinking so why is it I feel the way I do in the morning.

Ok, now I'm rambling. Well I was reading up on the kudzu and found this site and ordered it from here and after seeing theres a whole community surrounding the program and products I was wondering if this Kudzu stuff really seems to be effective curving the cravings? I can curve my cravings but after this morning It almost seemed like my body was reacting to a complete withdrawal which makes me pretty scared to see if I were to try and quit cold turkey. I've heard about some nasty things happening.

I have in the past been able to curve my drinking to only the weekends mainly because I was working almost 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. There wasn't enough time in between jobs, sleep, and fiscal responsibility to allow such a behavior. But, now, I have all night to do anything and the finances to pretty much do it.

To sum all this up I'm really hoping that this Kudzu stuff will influence me to really take it easy.

Kudzu

Hi and Welcome! The Kudzu is wonderful stuff and it does help but it is not a magic pill; there has to be a lot of determination on your part and it sounds like you are at that point. I really encourage you to read the book because there is so much more to the program than just the Kudzu. There are other supplements that I think are critical in replenishing our body and the hypno CDs I have found to be extremely helpful, not to mention posting and reading here.

Best of luck!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu

Well, I probably don't have a whole lot of advice to offer, as I just started this program a week ago. But I can tell you already just using the supplements I notice a big difference (my hypnotherapy CD's are out there in the mail somewhere). I don't have the desire for alcohol that I used to, and last night when I did decide to have a drink, I drank half of it and poured the rest out. I just wasn't that interested in it. Maybe it's all in my head, but something definitely seems to be happening. I'd definitely recommend getting the book and using the whole program in addition to supplements. I think it's better to kick it from as many angles as possible. If you are afraid of going cold turkey, maybe try just easing off and drinking less at first and eventually cut down to nothing if that's your ultimate goal. Good luck with everything! And welcome. Everyone here is really supportive and have helped me a lot so far.

Comment

Kudzu

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm definitely interested in the entire program but right now I don't have the money to really invest in it right now but I was just reading up on the Kudzu and just the fact that it could definitely sway my drinking habits, not completely change, but sway sounds like something that can get me back on the right path.

Thanks again I really appreciate the support.

Comment

Kudzu

Hello, I'm pretty new here too. I posted my first thread "I think i'm an alcoholic but i'm not sure" 2 days ago and have had a great response, very encouraging.
          I have the same questions regarding the Kudzu Recovery. I took it for 3 days and didn't have the urge to drink, but I skipped it yesterday and had a glass and a half of wine, today I got home from work and it was the first thing I reached for! I don't even think i want to quit completely, i just want to be able to be more responsible, enjoy a glass of wine with friends and really learn how to know when i've had enough. My biggest problem is wanting to reach the ultimate 'feel good feeling' but never realizing i'm there and continuing until I do something really stupid!
          I hope we both find what we're looking for here. Good Luck.

Comment

Kudzu

Hey Belle thanks for the feed back. Yea, I've heard only positive responses to the kudzu! Your just another testament to make feel comfortable about buying this stuff. I really hope you can learn to moderate yourself too. I'm really glad to see theres so much support here I don't want to quit drinking either but I definitely need to be in real control. I've been good at taking back for the past couple of days. I used to stay up drinking until, usually, I pass out in the living room and my girlfriend ends up sleeping by herself in our bedroom and I noticed how upset she was getting and realized what it was doing to her. I'm no where near out of the woods but I definitely found a trail. Well good luck and hopefully we'll get onto to that grassy null of success (wow that was a corny analogy)

Comment

Kudzu

Details of taking Kudzu

I know it's probably somewhere on these boards, but does anyone know the best way to take Kudzu? I have the MWO Kudzu Rescue 300 mg. 130 caps. What is the best time of day to take it? What is the best amount to take? (i.e. two caps? three caps?) How many times a day to take? Can you take too much? I read somewhere that one can take up to 10 caps a day - 3000 mg. - does this amount help or is it overkill? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X