Extreme Slowness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Slowness

Hi [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] - I have a question. I have been experiencing extreme slowness with the site for a couple days. I've tried different things on my end but it is only this site that is experiencing slowness. Do you have any ideas on what could be causing this? I have tried different browsers: Google Chrome, Explorer, Firefox. And it's the same thing. Thanks for your help.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

It’s been the same for me as well [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION], no matter what browser I use or if I use IOS or Windows. Thanks for bringing it to their attention.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Extreme Slowness

I wrote to the administrator about this yesterday morning, it was better yesterday evening, and it seems to be slower than ever today.

Comment

Sorry for the site slowness. There are some upgrades running currently.

It should be better now, if things slow down please PM me.

Thanks.
        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Nora and admin. It is quicker now in the last few minutes from my end. Thanks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
            Sorry for the site slowness. There are some upgrades running currently.
            It is the same as far as I can tell - very difficult to use. Can you estimate when the upgrades will be done? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X