Database Error *UPDATED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Error *UPDATED*

Please note, I am currently aware of a database error which may appear when users are doing certain tasks.

This should be fixed shortly.
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Re: Database Error *UPDATED*

This has now been resolved.
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It appears as though we have more "database errors" [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION]. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention if you didn't already know.
      Last edited by abcowboy; September 20, 2019, 07:15 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Any update on when this will be fixed [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] ? Thanks!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I have not been able to log on for two days due to data base error. Still can’t log onto my group. It will give me page by page but when I try to log to the last page the data base error occurs. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Thanks.

Comment

I can't log on either!

Comment

Hi all,

I only just now saw the posts about this. So sorry! I reached out to our tech guru [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION] and will also reach out to the company that hosts our site. It will hopefully be resolved soon.

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=10546]Forum Manager[/MENTION]!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

The issue has been resolved. Please reach out if you notice any other issues. :happy2:

Comment

Thank you!
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X