A Friendly Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Friendly Reminder

Howdy ho everyone. Just a friendly reminder that it was about a year ago this time that the Forum Staff reached out to us for some financial assistance. For those of you, who like me, prefer to pay our Subscriber fees annually, it's that time of year to renew your subscription. I sent in my yearly Subscriber fee today [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION], so I trust you received it?
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: A Friendly Reminder

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
    Howdy ho everyone. Just a friendly reminder that it was about a year ago this time that the Forum Staff reached out to us for some financial assistance. For those of you, who like me, prefer to pay our Subscriber fees annually, it's that time of year to renew your subscription. I sent in my yearly Subscriber fee today [MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION], so I trust you received it?
    Thank you for the reminder Cowboy.

Your subscription has been successfully received
    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, was going to do this, but it auto-renewed so I’m all set, too! Thank you for the reminder ABC. Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

[MENTION=23772]Administrator[/MENTION], [MENTION=10546]Forum Manager[/MENTION], @zmenchhofer

Several of us are concerned about the energy and usefulness of this site given that it rarely seems to be found in internet searches. What is needed to make MWO 'findable'? Are more resources needed - financial or staff? We want the site to be what it was for many of us but that can't happen until it is easily found. Is there any specific actions we can take to accomplish that? Is there a site owner we could write to? Thanks for your advice, NS

Comment

Working...
        X