Provigil Online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provigil Online?

Recently I was prescribed Provigil by my Doc, to try to offset the Topamax side-effects, so that I can operate maybe at a normal level? Keeping in line with having their collective head up their asses, my current HMO here in the USA, Pacificare(s-not-a-damn-about-its-patients) refused to pay, even after my Doc appealed to them. >:

These are very special pills. 30 -100mg pills (a month's supply) will cost me $218.00 USD cash locally, which comes out to a staggering $7.26 per pill! :x

Does any good soul out there have any reference for an online source for Provigil that is reasonable? I have never bought any drug online before, so do not know where to start. It seems there are many rip off artists out there.

Thanks and peace
    to all but for Pacificare CEO's and their offspring

Provigil Online?

Online Meds?

Maybe I should have rephrased the subject. If you live in the states, where is a good place online to buy meds?
    Thanks a bunch?

Comment

Provigil Online?

Re: Online Meds?

I have used Inhousepharmacy.com before for topamax and it was shipped to the US within two weeks. Not cheap however!! I didn't have a perscription. You might just want to google since you do have a perscription and see if you can find anything cheaper other than what you found! Best of luck!

Comment

Provigil Online?

Thanks for the reply,

With just a little reading, I can now restate my question.

I am looking for Provigil from an online source, in hopes of getting it cheaper than $218.00 USD for 30 100mg pills.

I have a prescription and because this is such a popular drug I do not want to risk buying counterfeit pills, so I will only buy from a properly licensed source that requires a prescription.

So I assume this limits me to US online stores. And I may not save anything over local, but I would at least like to explore.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and peace.

Comment

Provigil Online?

Backpacker,
          This will not be much help if you have your mind set on provigil. I ordered adrafinil which is provigil's older analogue ffrom the late 1970's. Provigil is more potent. Adrafinil is easily found & purchased online & extremely reasonable, without prescription. It has helped me a lot with the topa dopa effect. However, you are now at a higher dose of topa than I am (I remember). Let me know if you want further information.

I look forward to the outcome of your research because I have been using samples of topa from my doc for the past 2 months. I have an Rx and want to purchase online but in the States. I am pretty sure my insurance will not pay for it.

Good luck. Keep us informed if you have time.

Comment

Provigil Online?

I'd love to have the info, Chrys. I tend to be a scatter brain, anyway, and I would like to up my dose of topa to 250 mg, so I think having some additional help would probably be a good idea. Thanks!

Kathy

Comment

Provigil Online?

Re: Online Meds - olmifon - not provigil?

Kathy,
              I ordered adrenifil which is also called olmifon from www.antiaging-systems.com/. It is off shore. It cost for pkg of $35 of 30. It is the same as RJ took acc. to her book. I have not researced in-States. Oh -- came within 14 days -- about 10. Chrysa

Comment

Provigil Online?

Chrysa,
                Thanks for the info. I had heard about adrenifil, but thought I may need to be on something for an extended period (months), and adrenifil supposedly can raise liver enzymes over an extended period, so just be careful with it.

Provigil does not have that problem, it's just damned expensive and hard to get. Good old capitalism.

Comment

Provigil Online?

Thanks Chrysa. That is a little pricey, considering it is an older medication, but so be it!

Hugs,
                  Kathy

Comment

Provigil Online?

If your Topa is being covered, just pay for the meds. If your doc thinks there is no suitable alternative that would be covered, then just pay for it. JMHO.

Comment

Provigil Online?

"If your Topa is being covered, just pay for the meds. If your doc thinks there is no suitable alternative that would be covered, then just pay for it. JMHO."

So, does that mean you do not think I should appeal to my insurance company to pay for the Provigil?

The purpose of an insurance company is essentially to stand behind those who pay to be insured-- is it not? Though if you have lived past the age of?19 or 20 ?you, along with the rest of the educated world, must have figured out that with insurance companies, you often have to fight like hell to get what you were entitled to anyway, legally, under the policy in the first place.

Also, I have a real problem with your reply ?just pay for the meds? as it is terribly arrogant, and assumes knowledge of my finances (among other things), which you know nothing about.

Comment

Provigil Online?

Chrys
                        Due to an evolution in the Pacificare coverage where I may get my doctors Provigil prescription covered, I am not searching online anymore for a source while I pursue this.

Waiting on a reply from RJ or Dr. Garcia, under this topic on that board:

Provigil/Topamax Research Help Dr. Garcia or R. J.

Comment

Working...
                        X