PDA

View Full Version : Latest Forum Upgrade

Administrator
February 12th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Forum Users.

I have today finished the back end part of the upgrade and re-instated some of the front end, third party add on's.

I think the only add on I could not save is the "Moods" add on. The one that said "is feeling......."

I have not had chance to test everything so I would appreciate it if anyone notices something that is not quite right, they add to this thread.

Many thanks.

KENSHO
February 12th, 2020, 11:17 AM
Thanks so much for your time and expertise!!! You are literally saving lives here. :)

mollyka
February 12th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Thanks a mill Admin.

Administrator
February 12th, 2020, 12:02 PM
The post likes and thanks will not work in this version so they have been removed for the time being. You can always thank in a post.

JackieClaire
February 12th, 2020, 02:38 PM
The post likes and thanks will not work in this version so they have been removed for the time being. You can always thank in a post.

Thank you, you've worked hard on this..

IamMary
February 12th, 2020, 06:30 PM

Thank you Admin. Great work.

abcowboy
February 13th, 2020, 07:55 AM
A big hand to all the Support Staff for a job well done with minimal disruption! Just one question Administrator, is there an option for individual members to disable the "Thread Starter" banner, or at least change the color?

dill
February 13th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Thank you for all the hard work, Administrtor!

NoraC
February 14th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Thank you so much!

Administrator
February 22nd, 2020, 12:19 PM
A big hand to all the Support Staff for a job well done with minimal disruption! Just one question Administrator, is there an option for individual members to disable the "Thread Starter" banner, or at least change the color?

Ha Ha,

You are not the first person to mention this, I was testing the banner (which I am not keen on either) and left it up by mistake.

Its gone......

abcowboy
February 23rd, 2020, 07:55 AM
Thank you Administrator!

techie
March 3rd, 2020, 09:46 PM
Nothing comes to mind. I will think about and provide any applicable input!

techie
March 8th, 2020, 09:27 PM
What happened to the like & thanks options??

techie
March 8th, 2020, 09:29 PM
What happened to the like & thanks options??

I just read about new version. Sorry!