MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

I have never owned an MP3 Player but would like to purchase one for the CDs. Does anyone know what format the MP3 player would need to be able to download in order to be able to put the CDs on it so I order the right MP3 player?

I would like to purchase the cheapest I possibly can.

Thanks!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

Hi

All mp3 players play mp3 files, so I am not sure what you are asking.

Are you asking how to convert the CDs into mp3 files?
    You can do this with Windows media player and then transfer the mp3 files to whatever mp3 player you decide to buy.

Or, when you say format, are you asking about things like bit rates ie 128kb/s fersus 192kb/s etc.
    You can convert CDs to mp3s with a choice of bit rates.
    The higher the bit rate you chose the bigger the mp3 file is - and the higher quality the sound is.

Not sure if any of that helps - if not - get back to me.

Satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

Makes sense

I see. Media player will do the conversion for me.

That's all I needed to know.

Believe it or not, I work on computers for a living and have never owned an iPod.

:thanks:

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

No worries,

I have only just succumbed to the ipod thing myself recently after years of having small capacity mp3 players. It is good to have ALL my music with me all the time if I want it instead of juggling playlists all the time!

I have used other mp3 players for years for running / climbing.
        They are ideal as they are small and don't skip.

I have one of the new ipod "shuffles" 1Gb as well for exercising nowadays as it is TINY.

Satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

MP3 Player and Hypno CDs

I bought a used 4GB iPod Nano on Ebay specifically to use for the MWO Hyno...it's so handy! but there are so many cheapy knock-off ones that really work fine too. I'd get one with at least 1 GB of storage.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X