very tired on topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very tired on topa

Just started the program about a week ago, had 6 weeks abstinence prior to beginning and I am extremely tired. I will be increasing the topa to 50 mg tomorrow and nervous that I will be really out of it. All I want to do is sleep or lay down. Should I cut out the Calms Forte? thanks for any tips.

very tired on topa

I've never tried the Calms Forte, but I've heard of people stopping it because of being tired from it. I believe it's to help you sleep when you first stop drinking....?

Comment

very tired on topa

very tired on topa

Welcome Lulugi!

I tried the calms forte in the programs' four a day for about a week. I was falling asleep all the time during the day and I am not on topa. I cut back and take 2 calms after dinner and one before I go to sleep if I feel like I need it.

Every 'body" is different though. I think the lack of sleep at first was been due to the fact that I would drink myself to sleep often.

good luck on the program!

Mary

Comment

very tired on topa

So interesting how different yet alike we all are. The calmes forte seemed to nothing for me as far as sleepiness. Yet, the topa makes me so so tired. I'm not even taking it right now because I cannot figure out how to deal with the fatigue, dry mouth and the wrong words coming out of my mouth.

So I'm drinking more wine than I'd like but still not as much as I was. I think these side effects resolve with some time for most.

Maggie

Comment

Working...
        X