Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lithium Ororate not much different....warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lithium orotate is just a slightly different chemical balance of lithium carbonate, works in exactly the same way and should have the same effect. The most important thing whilst taking lithium (either format) is to maintain regular blood tests as lithium is fatal if your toxicity gets too high. So look out for the side effects, doctors should give you a leaflet or booklet with the side effects and most important ones to look out for such as diarrhoea and vomiting. Long term studies have been conducted and once past initial intolerance of drug people have positive results from it, not to say you will not get high or low again but hopefully as high or low. The only other long term issue is thyroid levels. You should ask your doctor to monitor this post 2 years of treatment
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Thanks Cash. Something to definitely think about!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I think its amazing you can just buy this without a prescription if its so dangerous! Thanks for the info Cashy.
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

amazingly there are so many very dangerous things we can buy over the counter. there is enough flouride in one tube of toothpast to kill 3 children! yet they make it sweet and attractive and we leave it in the bathroom. makes one wonder. sorry to hijack yer thread Cashy.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X