New to MWO, looking for an HCP in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, I am brand new to MWO. I just read RJ's book and I'm extremely encouraged by the anecdotal evidence of her success and by the unobtrusive, private nature of this program. Can anyone tell me how I would go about finding an MWO supportive health care provider in the Seattle, WA area?
    Thanks!
    -benandanti23

Welcome to MWO. We have several members here in the northwest area, but I can't help you as far as Healthcare Professionals in Seattle. I am on the Olympic Peninsula. However, maybe one of our members can help you.

I'm glad you are here, please check in often.:welcome:
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi Skendall,

Many thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Hi Ben and welcome! I am also from Seattle, but I am choosing to go the "behind the scenes" route. I would be careful about indulging all of this to a doctor quite yet, until you are certain of the path you wish to take. Everything in this program, aside from the prescription meds which many people do not take and do this program with the help of all of the other aspects, i.e, supplements, CDs, etc., can be done on your own. I am in the medical industry and I know no matter how much trust you have in a doctor they are REQUIRED BY LAW to disclose your problem in their records. Unfortunately one of our members here learned that the hard way when she disclosed this information to a doctor, ended up leaving her job and went to apply for outside insurance and was denied because of her prior disclosures.

There are many online pharmacies you can purchase the prescription meds without a prescription if that is your desire. If, however, you really want to be under the care of a physician which is a very smart thing, please just know the ramifications that could take place down the road.

Best of luck to you.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Good point Lushy, hadn't thought of that.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi Lushy, and thanks. I agree. I haven't shared anything this personal with anyone -- never even joined an online forum until now. I wouldn't confide anything to my current doctor for the reasons you've mentioned. I was thinking that perhaps someone in health care who had adapted MWO might be ...well, more "enlightened", but sadly, people can be burned by disclosure of their personal information.

I like your "behind the scenes" suggestion and I'm encouraged to hear that people can make progress without the prescription meds or can chose to purchase them online.

Best,

Bd23

Comment

Working...
            X