One year today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year today!

I just wanted everyone to know I am now one of the long term members, even if I won't be a senior member anytime soon.

One year today. I have had lots of ups and downs and all arounds, but I'm still here and still working this program. Thank you Roberta and all the friends I have made at MWO.

Peace,

Lauralynn
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

One year today!

Laura, I am glad you are here! Boy this year went fast......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

One year today!

Congratulations on one year, Laura!! Only 364 more days to go and I'll be there!!??!!
      "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

One year today!

Congrats Laura, glad you are here too! It's been great getting to know you.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

One year today!

Fantastic achievement Lauralynn.........well done!!!

Am only in my 4th. wk. of mods...............would dearly love to get to where you are.
          You prove it can be done............am praying I can do it forever...........

Starlight Impress

Comment

One year today!

Whoo-hoo, Lauralynn!! Congratulations!!
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

One year today!

Huge well done Laura, what an achievement, you must be feeling great !! I really love to hear of the success stories it is so inspiring to know that it can be done by people just the same as myself and really gives me the boost I need.

Thank you,

L
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

One year today!

Hey Laura :goodjob: "neighbor"!

Great to see ya!:h
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

One year today!

Well done Laura,
                  Love Paula.

Comment

One year today!

Awwwwwww Laura dear, you know I think the world of you and I am so proud of what you have accomplished here!!!

Congratulations!!

Love you,
                    Mary

Comment

One year today!

Kudos for lauralynn!!! What a major accomplishment. LL, you deserve to feel very proud. Go do something grand for yourself.

Comment

One year today!

Hi Lauralynn,

It is great that you can count up the days and know that within that year you have made so many positive steps forward.

Thinking back to how we used to be and then thinking where we are now is such a spur on isn't it?

Also when newbies read of progress like this I am positive it gives them a boost.

And for those of us who have been around a while it keeps us focussed cos we want to emulate you.

Many thanks for posting this and many thanks to RJ for making it possible.

:goodjob: :h
                        Enough is enough

Comment

One year today!

Congrats Laura, and congrats to Mary too!!
                          Paddy
                          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

One year today!

Hi LAura................WOW WOW WOW..you are an inspiration to us all..i,m still plodding on with moderating and hope to continue to achieve my goals.

good luck for lots more AF days...rock on!!!

Cassy

Comment

One year today!

Wow Laura! Congratulations on your hard work and determination. I hope to post that about 11 months from now.

Comment

Working...
                              X