focusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

focusing

I lost 11 pounds between February and March working this program. I somehow got off track emotionally with the divorce negotiations, busy time at work, etc. This week begins my renewal. The kids are getting out of school, so I won't have to drive them and will have time for my precious gym in the morning. IF I can commit and mean it! Supportme in this, as I get off track sometimes. I am also going to do the tapes, vitamins, etc. I think the upcoming months will be challenging.
    Onward and upward.
    Trisha

focusing

Hi Trisha!!

Here's you first vote of support! I know it is hard to stay focused on all of this. It is a struggle for me. Something always comes up. I will be focused for a few days or weeks, then somethings comes up to distract me!! I know that one well! I usually get back on track, at least in a half-assed way, but not quite as good as I could , but at least not as bad as I was:eek !!! Let's try to commit to this together. I'm just coming to the end of a hard period, too, moving two offices and trying to also move a lot of stuff around in my house. Big distraction!!! So I'm with you!

Here are my words of support and also saying that I'd like to join you in re-committing to working harder at this than I have been. My biggest prob. is making time for cd's and exercise and going over drink limit....not by that much, mind you, but enough here and there to be of concern!

Welcome back, incidently! It's good to see your name again!!!!

Hugs,
    Kathy

Comment

focusing

Kathy and Trisha;

Count me in, with my schooling and keeping abreast of things coming to the close of the school year for the kids, I've kept some things on track and other things have gotten away from me. Since March I've lost about 8-10 lbs (not intentionally), but due to overwhelming stress. I needed to loose a few pounds, but not like this. I guess staying away from the alcohol more and more each month has also played a big part of the weight loss.

Maybe we can do a weekly check in on eating and getting things in order!

Hugs,
      Brandy

Comment

focusing

Sounds good Brandy!

Hugs,
        Kathy

Comment

focusing

Good to see you back Shellseeker.

Helen

Comment

focusing

focusing

I love the support, and it encourages me. I tend to really get set back from large events, incidents, etc. I guess this is all part of the learning curve about myself. I think I will tend to stay closer during those times, and work my program. I am one of those that has to seriously build this into my daily routine in order for it all to come together. I'm not just talking about drinking. I'm really talking about the whole putting it ALL together. It always has to be an emotional, spiritual and physical joining in a whole for me,,,I need it all.
            Trisha:hat

Comment

focusing

Kathy;

I tried to ezmail you again, I don't know if you finally got it or not.

Brandy

Comment

focusing

No, I haven't Brandy! I can't imagine why! When I'm can ez mail again (over my limit) I'll send an e-mail address if you want.

Kathy

Comment

focusing

Kathy;

Thanks for the suggestion, I never thought about being over the limit. I'm sure that's probably it. I'll go in and delete some of the ezmails, and see if that works!

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                  X