Biopsy wasn't bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biopsy wasn't bad

Just got back from my bx. It wasn't bad at all. The woman at the GI clinic said I couldn't have sedative when I set up the appt, but the nurse in radiology said I could. So I was able to get valium before the procedure. It went pretty smooth. It hurt just a bit when they injected the needle to numb the area. I could feel pressure when they put the biopsy needles in, but it didn't really hurt.

So far so good. The procedure was at 9:30am and it is 1pm now and I'm home and feeling pretty good. Hopefully it stays that way. I'm sure I will have some pain when the numbness wears off more. I have to call the doc next week to get the results.

Now I have to sleep for a bit,I was so nervous last night I didn't sleep more than an hour or two.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Marcie

Biopsy wasn't bad

Wonderful Marcie!! Enjoy the rest. When do you get the results.

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

So glad it went well,Marcie. Get some rest now as those days before a procedure are tough.
      I,m thinking of you.
      Janet

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

I should find out results by the end of next week or the beginning of the week after.

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Biopsy wasn't bad

Dear Marcie,

so glad it turned out better than you expected. Rest up, yes, you stress so much before procedures and after just waitng for results. Just got my CD's today. Maybe the sleep CD will put you out cold when you are feeling anxious?

Hugs,
          Mary

PS: You are in my prayers for a healthy, healthy body!

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Way to go Marcie!!! I'm so glad you have gotten through the biopsy! Now I will just pray that the results are good. You know we will all be praying here to whatever diety we observe for your health and well being, kiddo.....You have been very brave.....Hope you get some rest!|I |I |I |I

Hugs,
            Kathy

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie, you brave lady! So happy to know it was too uncomfortable. You are my prayers for a good result of the BX.
              Rest up. Miss Layla

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie,

So glad to hear it well and didn't hurt too much!! I'll be praying for good results!!!

Donna

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie

I am glad it went well today. Don't stress about the results (at least try not to). Hopefully, all will be good news. I have a good feeling!

Beth

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie:

Glad things weren't too tough today. Hope they continue to go well. Hang in there!

Andrew

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Thanks

Thanks for thinking of me today and all the good thoughts!

Marcie

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Re: Thanks

Sorry to hear u had to have a biopsy Marcie - what area was it (if u dont mind me askn).

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Liver biopsy glad.

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie,
                            I am so glad that part is over and the rest is all good news, I am thinking of you all the time. xo Patty

Comment

Biopsy wasn't bad

Marcie

pleased to hear that it was not too bad. Hope everything is going to be OK. In the past 12 months I went for checks to my insides and they squitred stuff inside and then turned me in all directions to xray, so now how anxious it can be waiting for the results. Please try to take it easy. Hope you can tell us the results whatever. I will be thinking of you

kirky

Comment

Working...
                              X