Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Addiction

:rolleyes
    Oh my gosh, I NEED to get to work and am already late. (selfemployed) BUT I CAN'T STOP READIN THIS SITE! So many posts to read feel like I'm gettin to know ya all a bit. So Hi Everyone I'm gabby and nice to meet you! I am so impressed how strong this community is. So much support for all sorts of peeps. All sorts of stuff. I applaud you RJ! And more that that I applaud all the people here that are makin the whole thing work! I hope I can add to the success stories. My starting post is called "IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING". Man oh man.....I can relate to so many people here. I hope I hold on to this newfound enthuiesm. (wheres the spell check?) gotta go to work now. Good engery to all of you! gabby

New Addiction

YES!!! It happened to me too!! It'll get better....somewhat...but it's what you need right now. Don't worry!

Hope

Comment

New Addiction

New Addiction

Dear Gabby,

Me TOOOOOOO! Self employed and here longer than I should be but, Hope is right, it is where we need to be. When I am ignoring the boards, I was ignoring my supps too!

Welcome!

Hugs,
      Mary

Comment

New Addiction

Hi gabby and welcome

Hope is right, it does get better, so hang on in there. I hope one day to not even think about having a drink, but when I do, which I hope will happen, I just want to enjoy a glass or two and then finish and go to bed happy but not sozzled

good luck

kirky

Comment

New Addiction

Welcome Gabby,
          I feel the same way, and am glad I invested the time into this site, because it has helped me. Wishing you the best of luck.
          MissLayla

Comment

New Addiction

Boy, can I relate!!! I'm self-employed, too. At least I have appointments, so I have to get out of the house, but damn, I'm behind in my paperwork, etc. Love this site, the concept, the people, the true friendships that grow over time (you'll see!)--it is amazing. Even though I still mess up with my drinking at times, my life is so much better. Not just with the drinking, either--there is a richness and a variety, chat can be a real blast (I didn't even GO THERE for several months!!! ) and I also am developing a few friendships that are growing off the site, too. Six months ago, I was lonely and scared.

Talk about life changing, talk about feeling grateful.

Kathy

Comment

New Addiction

Good for you, Kathy! I know it's a struggle for you, but I really appreciate you sharing your feelings and fears with us. And you are so supportive, too! I'm grateful for friends like you....Anni

Comment

New Addiction

thankyou

Hi Hope, Hi Mary and Kirky too. Mrs Layla and Kathy. Thankyou for welcoming me. Im on day 4 no beer. amazin for sat nite. Topa is so weird that it does this. I hate to say it but this is almost easy. lol gabby

Comment

New Addiction

Hey Gabby,

Topa is great--it really helps so much! But as I have found, you still have to put in the elbow grease, too!!!: Keep up the great work!!! And we are all here for you!

Kathy

Comment

New Addiction

topa

Hi Kathy, I was figurin somethin like that. Was to good to be true. And they wouldnt be upp'in it for no reason too. Anyway I havent started the supps yet either. I was just goin for moderation but I'm scared to have one. Anyway done need to right now. thanks gab

Comment

Working...
                    X